For additional information Click Here
Today, WOR(l)D Global Network officially unveiled its new corporate global portal to Wor(l)ders worldwide.
The principle for the redesign was based on usability and utility. Simply put, viewers wanted high quality, eye-catching, scalable and clickable content that was simple enough to navigate. They also did not want to spend a lot of time figuring out where to go or which step to take next. The WOR(l)D web site design team got to work and created a striking restyling in appearance and content, giving Wor(l)ders and users
- Real structure, sensible visual clues and clickable links making it easier to understand
- Minimal actionable requirements using less keystrokes and time in one area
- Better eye orientation thus avoid confusion and delays
- Scalable visual appeal exposing the user to the function at hand
- Direct and to the point language for a call-to-action responses
- Unpretentious design to focus users to the actual information
- Appropriate white space usage in order to systematically process the information
- Effective messaging in an organized, effective, balanced manner
- Credible expectations in understanding the users’ needs
- Confidence in the source, i.e. web site ownership
Wor(l)ders are simply thrilled about the new changes and the buzz can be heard around the globe. Our customers are quite happy and new business prospects are literally pouring in! This redesign has set the stage for innovative “wearable” new products for unveiling at our next great event.
Indeed, WOR(l)D is gaining momentum and the future looks strong! See YOU on the inside of your new WOR(l)D!
Think - Grow - Inspire - Prosper - Change – Repeat