SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
4/3/2012 1:36:35 AM EST
|Certain Words Penetrate the Heart
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
There are certain words that penetrate each of our hearts at times. The following are 50 quotes I've put together for my friends online. Keep in mind the majority of my online friends are Christians. These words have extra special meaning to them. Read through them all and you'll be certain to have a word or two penetrate your heart.
1. It's not too late get a fresh start with God. He meant it when He said, "I'll never leave you nor forsake you.
2. Time to stop trying to get God to do what we want and start doing what He wants
3. Thank God for those He called to assist you on your journey. As for the others, thank God He didn't call them to assist you
4. When people are negative about your vision and make you feel stupid for continuing to pursue it, pursue it with all that's in you. With God, all things are possible
5. What good has worry done for you lately? Live your life with passion
6. We should be thankful God's word doesn't return to Him void. Keep standing
7. People need Jesus more than ever and Christians have to use every means possible to reach the world with the good news of the Kingdom of God
8. Your dream makes the tough times of journey worth it
9. The internet assists Christians with personal evangelism like no other media in history
10. The next step of faith you take could very well be the step that propels you to the future you've been dreaming of
11. Fruitfulness follows bountiful cheerful giving. God loves cheerful givers
12. Multiple congregations, multiple languages in one church building preaching the word & equipping the saints everyday. Now that's good stewardship
13. See your life from God's perspective you won't worry about your present or your future
14. Each day millions of people search desperately online for answers to their questions
15. Simple discipleship: Teach people what you know and help them teach others what they've been taught by you
16. We all have been discipled to some degree. Who discipled you makes a difference
17. Whatever we do in the dark will eventually be revealed in the light
18. The disciples of Jesus would probably be known as entrepreneurs in our day
19. Jesus didn't wait to get a building to start preaching the gospel and neither did His disciples. Go preach...
20. Still amazed how Jesus took complete strangers and made them His disciples
21. How easy would it be today for Jesus to find 12 men to follow Him the same way His disciples followed Him? Think about it.
22. Amazing how one word from God can change your day or even your life.
23. Jesus did this thing called discipleship... I think He intended it to continue.
24. Knowing what God wants leads to doing what He wants... No questions asked
25. Disciples of Jesus disciple others to evangelize who in time disciple others to evangelize... Simple plan to win the world
26. Rely on God for living and the stuff you need will be there when you need it.
27. Stop relying on people. Rely on God and He will send you reliable people who rely on Him too.
28. Cherish life, starting with your own. It's too short to take for granted.
29. God will work through you too, if you're willing
30. The disciples of Jesus didn't choose how they were discipled. Jesus chose them individually and discipled them according to the will of His Father. This is a clue.
31. The cost of going all out for Jesus is "faith." Anything less than that is a waste of time.
32. Fishers of men wanted. No application necessary. Just do it!
33. Go back a bit and remember what your worse days used to be like. Now thank God He brought you through and know He will bring you through again.
34. How Christians are discipled plays a huge part in how they evangelize
35. You'll never know how much your presence means to somebody else. Just keep showing up.
36. Faith means a lot more to us when we finally have to live by faith. That's how the righteous live.
37. When God is calling you, go. Don't wait on others to come with you. He's calling you.
38. The work of the ministry goes way beyond the 4 walls of our churches.
39. Pastors equip the saints to do the work of the ministry online too
40. Our Father trusted Jesus to carry out His assignment while He was on earth, now it's our turn to carry out our assignment of telling the world about Jesus.
41. Testify about Jesus as though God can't count on anybody else but you.
42. Tell your story so good that people are compelled to follow you to heaven.
43. Simple Evangelism - testifying about the goodness of Jesus
44. While end results are pleasing and bring praises from men, only faith pleases God.
45.God knows men will reject His love and He loves anyway. Knowing this should inspire Christians to evangelize in spite of rejection.
46. Somebody heard about Jesus for the 1st time today from somebody else who shared their testimony for the last time in their life.
47. Every Christian who openly admits they love Jesus has this in common - they have a testimony
48. Even a new believer who just gave his life to Jesus understands he has a testimony that others need to hear.
49. Pastors sharing their faith online might just encourage congregation members to do the same. Viral Evangelism.
50. Life is too fragile not to celebrate it everyday. CELEBRATE LIFE! Yes, I'm shouting.
Glad you made it this far. I would love to connect with you. Maybe we could meet half way. Please take a moment and visit my "Meet Me Video Page." ibourl.net/CedReynolds
909 263 4569
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.