Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Christine Lewis-Anderson
Member Since: 5/26/2016
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 913
Featured Member: 2 times
Associates: 520
Wall Posts: 552
Comments Made: 989
Press Releases: 87
Videos: 0
Skype:     Chris13535
profile visitor stats
TOTAL: 35801
are we ibo associates?
recent videos
active associates
Terri Pattio    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

IBOtoolbox Admin     
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Chris Shouse    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

John Madeira    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Michael Gielfeldt    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

John Kespert    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Lisa Smith      
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Kevin Fletcher      
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Bobby Brown    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

hopeton wilson    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Spencer Taylor Jr    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Jack Dawson     
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Gail Fields     
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Tony Koker     
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

Lonnie E. Shipe, M.A.    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019

other ibo platforms
Christine Lewis-Anderson   My Press Releases


Published on 6/1/2018
For additional information  Click Here

This particular journey of mine commenced approximately nine years ago. Back then I was an MT or Clinical 

Laboratory Technologist at my local hospital. Life was good! I had a family a house and a car. (Smile)

Although I was a lifelong church member of my childhood church, I was very busy. My job entailed some 

weekend work. Gradually, my situation evolved. Although I still had the job, my family members became ill.


Since my son became ill, I requested Family Medical Leave (FMLA). The deal was to take three months inorder 

to spend more time with my child. Actually, I helped take care of my Mother, Father and my Son,

simultaneosly. Since there were so many of us involved, I was not alone. Yet, it was still mind-blowing.

Basically, I filled in wherever I was needed: I spent nights at the hospital with my son; I ran errands for my 

parents. One evening they called me to buy them a large chicken soup. They both were sick in bed with the 

flu. At times I was at my moms hospital bedside. She was the first to go be with the Lord. This left me to 

make porridge for my dads breakfast; and to help him clean up after an accident. Phew! What a nightmare.

He hardly complained though. He and his belly just sat there watching the world go by. Since he was in and out of 

the hospital, I found myself reading to him at his bedside. I read whatever prayers I could get my hands on.

When I was not reading to him, I was reading to my son. 


On the weekends that my son spent with me and my parents, I made sure he watched the TV services with

me. I just wanted to make sure that he got the WORD in his ear. (Smile) Nine months after my mother went, 

my father also went to be with the Lord. This occured on his birthday. :( My son followed three months 

later or a year after his grandmother.


Therefore, I tell people that my journey began with FMLA to take care of three sick family members who

eventually passed away. Apparently, God loved them more. :) After returning to work, my medical

leave resulted in unemployment/disability. That carried on for about three years. The disability was not 

immediately approved. Fortunately, there was unemployment. During that time, I got to know the 

law. That enabled me to go from unemployment to disability in the proper manner. Eventually, I 

returned to work parttime. But, they needed me fulltime. Hence, I lost the disability benefits.


After working for another two plus years, I left the job again. This time I returned to school fulltime.

I literally, got out of town. I did not know I would be back, but God did. Because, although I took

everything with me, I eventually returned. Here is the thing, I had to leave everything behind this time. :(


At this stage of my life, I found myself starting over again. But God knows how I believe in Life Long 

Learning. Once, I got back on my feet, I went back to Ministry School this time. It was like a 

Boot Camp or Fast Track program. And all it cost me was the price of books. This eighteen month 

program introduced me to Praise and Worship plus Speaking in Tongues. I had already been in love 

with Gospel Music. As a musician, I love all genres of music. So I stuck it out! As the months went by, 

the class sized diminished. The remainder of us eventually graduated. 


Shortly afterward, we were encouraged to continue on. After one year, we are still hanging in there. 

As a matter of fact, last month , the upper classmen graduated; while the rest of us received 

certificates of completion. Now that is encouraging. :) This summer we have lots of homework. We 

also have a thesis to work on. I will have to push myself. 


Finally, I must admit that I have no regrets. My name is Christine. Some people call me Christina, 

Chrissy or Chris. They call me anything. I respond. (LOL) Nevertheless, I realize that. "With God, all 

things are possible." "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me". "God helps those

who help themselves." There is a God. Thank you Jesus!











Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.