posted on: 2/27/2012 6:29:38 PM EST
ZeekRewards, earn a Full Time Income!
income, earn, affiliate, MLM, downline, referral, money, zeekrewards, zeek, bid

 VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)

If I say to you that you could earn 300-400$ per month and even 1000$ would you believe me?
I'm a honest person. I'm not telling you lies.
I'm just sharing with you a big opportunity of a decent income. If you've got the patience to listen to me carefully you won't regret it.
You will just need unsignificant effort and a minimum initial investment. (minimum is 20$, the price of a beer+pizza+hamburger. You can live without them for a day and start a serious businness instead).

Please just listen to me carefully, you won't regret it: I only ask for five minutes of your time. It's not that much.

Do you know about zeekrewards?

Zeekrewards is a trusted society about 14-year experienced. They use a "profit sharing" policy: they give 50% of their daily income to their premium qualified affilates. This is a huge serious businness, I'm telling you I'm not joking.

They basically pay you for referring customers on their penny auction site, where the price goes up 0,01$ for every offer but bids cost 1$.
This is the site: .

But as an affilate you don't have to partecipate to any auction, you just buy sample bids to give free to your referred customers.

What will you earn? It's simple: buying those bids you will get VIP points (that are EQUAL to dollars): at the end of the day, after you put an ad sponsoring the site (it takes about 5 minutes a day), the company will SHARE profits with you, and your VIP points (that is, DOLLARS), will increase with a percentage between about 1,3% to 10% DAILY.

Do you understand? Your initial VIP points will go higher and higher! You can use an 80/20 policy: you withdraw 20% of earnings and reinvest the remaining 80%. I personally know people who can do about 800-1000$ monthly and RESIDUALLY.

To cashout you must be a Silver affilate (only costs 10$/month), but you can join as free, too. But trust me, it's worth it.
You will get also 20% of your referred customers' buys.

This is the site: .
Read also this for a quick explanation of the system: .

If you are interested just add me on skype (name's eldoradoptc), we have a group in which we help each other with this businness and help to move the first steps in this incredible world. If you add me I will answer to all your doubts. Let me know. Thanks.
Remember, it's a choice you will not regret... I didn't! I'm very glad I found this company!

BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:     leave comment
  ** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.

  Facebook member comments

  Select a press release to view
2/27/2012  ZeekRewards, earn a Full Time Income!
2/23/2012  elDorado PTC Services