For additional information Click Here
One of the best features on IBOtoolbox is the ability to run ads. Banner ads are seen by members as well as non-member traffic that comes to IBOtoolbox, so it is important to get your banners set up and displayed correctly. To set up your banner, follow the steps below:
1. Go to "My Advertising" under Site Navigation and click on "Create New". You will see a box appear where you can select the type of ad you wish to create. Select the size banner ad to create by clicking on the appropriate button. Below each button, it tells you how many impressions (views) each different ad costs.
2. The next step is to build your ad. The first thing you are going to do is give your ad a name. You will enter that in the box to the right of "Friendly Name". This name is for your reference only so name it whatever you want.
3. Since we are going to build a 468X60 banner ad, you will see "Ad Type: 468X60 Banner".
4. Below that you will see "Website Link". In the box to the right, enter in your target website - this is the website you want your visitor to go to when they click on your banner. This could be an affiliate site, product website, etc. Example: http://www.mysite.com/xyz
5. The next box is for the "Graphic URL". This URL will give the location of where the banner is remotely hosted. Basically, this tells IBOtoolbox where to pull that image from on the Internet. This URL will always end in either .jpg, .gif, or .png. Example: http://www.mysite.com/image/banner123.jpg
6. Now you are going to set the "Display Speed" which is how you want your banner ads delivered or shown. You can choose from "Default", "Fast", "Slow" or "Very Slow".
7. The next selection is "Display Ad On". You can choose from My IBOsocial Profile, Other Member IBOsocial Profiles, IBOsocial.com Main Page, IBOtoolbox Newsletter, IBOgigs, IBOtoolbox Wall. You can select to have your banner ran on 1 or all of these different locations.
8. When you are all done setting up your banner ad, click on "Save".
9. Finally to make sure that your banner is displaying correctly, scroll down to "My Advertising" and find your banner ad by Ad Name. Click on the "Preview" button to preview the banner to make sure it displays.
10. Your final step is to activate your ad. You will see "OFF" in red. You will need to click on the "Turn On" button to activate your banner ad. Once you do that, you will see "RUNNING" in green. At anytime you can go back and turn off the ad. By clicking on the "EDIT" button, you can edit the ad, reset counters or delete it if you want.
Running ads at IBOtoolbox can get you more exposure for your business than any other paid or free platform can! IBOtoolbox's advertising system will bring in the most targeted audience that you will find anywhere on the Internet. Because IBOtoolbox receives over 300,000 visitors daily that are looking for business opportunities they can make money with and they are finding your products and services through search engines or through IBO's vast social media network. This a non-incentivized visitor/prospect base - the best there is! You will generally find a better click through rate on banner ads because people respond better to graphic images. Banner ads ran at IBO average a click through rate of 3-10% although many members have reported higher rates! Other factors that determine your click through rate are the banner size, where it is ran on IBOtoolbox.
For more information and training on how to use IBOtoolbox and its family of websites, visit www.marketwithkris.com