The name of the product is actually an acronym of the main ingredients:
Vitamins Essential Minerals Mangosteen Aloe
Let's look at each component in detail:
• Vitamins: Twelve full-spectrum vitamins have been included to provide your body with all the nutritional and developmental support that it needs.* The benefits of vitamins are so well known that many people already take daily vitamin pills (well…when they remember to); why not simplify life and take them as part of your regular morning VEMMA drink?
The table below shows a list of the added vitamins, their quantity per ounce of Mangosteen Plus™, and the corresponding recommended daily dose:
Vitamin Quantity Rec. Daily Dose
Vitamin A 5016 IU 5000 IU
Vitamin C 372 mg 60 mg
Vitamin D 400 mg 400 mg
Vitamin E 68.9 IU 30 IU
Vitamin B1 1.84 mg 1.5 mg
Vitamin B2 1.87 mg 1.7 mg
Vitamin B6 5.59 mg 2 mg
Vitamin B3 22.4 mg 20 mg
Folic Acid 849 mcg 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 20 mcg 6 mcg
Biotin 307 mcg 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 10 mg
As can be seen, the quantity of each of the vitamins in VEMMA is at least equal to the recommended dose, and, in many cases, exceeds it.
• Essential Minerals: Sixty-five major, trace, and ultra-trace minerals are included in the VEMMA product. Theoretically, most of these minerals would be ingested by those who consistently eat a good, well balanced diet. But, these days, it's getting harder and harder for busy families to routinely achieve that goal. The unprocessed phytonutrients in the VEMMA fruit juice are all plant-sourced to ensure that you receive the very best that nature has to offer.
Following is a full list of VEMMA's added minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Fluoride, Niobium, Phosphorus, Boron, Tungsten, Tin, Vanadium, Nickel, Gallium, Neodymium, Thorium, Tellurium, Dysprosium, Gadolinium, Praseodymium, Terbium, Thallium, Germanium, Rhodium, Scandium, Sodium, Chloride, Iodine, Aluminum, Silica, Strontium, Copper, Zirconium, Chromium, Cobalt, Barium, Hafnium, Antimony, Beryllium, Erbium, Cesium, Europium, Ytterbium, Thulium, Gold, Rubidium, Silver, Organic Carbon, Sulfur, Bromide, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, Titanium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Selenium, Lithium, Yttrium, Cadmium, Cerium, Samarium, Bismuth, Lanthanum, Lutetium, Holmium, Tantalum, Platinum, Ruthenium, and Indium.
USDA statistics show that the average American diet is deficient in many of the essential minerals needed to maintain optimal health. That won't be the case for those taking a daily shot of VEMMA.
• Mangosteen: The mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a Southeast Asian tropical tree that bears small reddish purple fruit that have been used for centuries by natural healers.
Now becoming widely known throughout the world for its remarkable health benefits, this so-called "queen of the fruits" is rapidly emerging as an important facet of the daily nutritional regime of many in the developed world.
The secret of mangosteen's success lies in its copious amount of compounds known as xanthones. Medical researchers around the world are currently highly excited about the potential benefits of these powerful antioxidants. Of all the known sources, the whole mangosteen (the fruit and outer rind) is the richest supplier of xanthones, containing over forty different varieties of this compound.
• Aloe: Called "the plant of immortality" by the ancient Egyptians, aloe vera has been known to provide the body with many beneficial effects.*
• Green Tea: This amazing plant has been a mainstay of Chinese medicine for centuries. Green tea contains the strongest known antioxidant. This combines with the already impressive antioxidant power of mangosteen's xanthones, the mineral Selenium, and the added vitamins A, C, and E to make the VEMMA product superb.