For additional information Click Here
Hello, Today I want to gift you with my Best 10 and most useful SEO techniques I've discovered to be effective.
- When it comes to URL titles, They HAVE to be unique. Or in other words SEO-Friendly. The first 3-5 words are the most impactful when it comes to Google.
- Long-Tail trigger keywords (Best Yellow Jackets or Cheap Yellow Jackets) This will allow you to be able to rank under "Best Yellow Jackets" and over time rank with "yellow jacket"
- Keyword online URL's - this is risky as you run the chance of over optimization. But uniquely combining on page SEO, you can find it to be effective. Explore at your own risk.
- CONTENT - your content is key. It's your number 1 driving force for your entire website/blog. Boring content will leave your pages begging for some TLC (Tender-Love-Clicks)
- When using Keywords, a number of times one is used is very important when it comes to rankings. Keyword frequency is essential. Writing about the chocolate cake but on page one using the keyword once, but on page two using it 6 times. Odds are, you can tell which page will be ranked. Use your target keyword throughout your body of the article a few times.
- When is comes to H1 and H2 title tags, utilize synonyms.
- Title Tages are important, Something I've learned is keeping them under 60 characters makes google much happier and likely to notice them more.
- Social-Sharing buttons have to be user-friendly and easy to find. Do not make it difficult for your visitors to share your content. If you Love your visitors, make this easy for them.
- This one is useful because by doing it, you're re-establishing its newness which helps with rankings. Take "published on" dates and change them to "last updated."
I hope you have found these techniques helpful, as well as valuable to your SEO health and Website/business development.
If you have a desire in building your own website, (for free) you can connect with me and thousands of others and together will turn your passion into a successful online business.
Happy Holidays, All the best.
JRay - JRays Daily Dose.