For additional information Click Here
Amino acids are critical to life, and have many functions in metabolism.
One particularly important function is as the building blocks of proteins, which are linear (straight) chains of amino acids.
A Life-changing patented proprietary Avian Egg Extract formula in capsules,has been created that has a unique blend of ingredients that are formulated to produce a complete chain of 22 amino acids. This is a monumental wellness achievement.
The following is a list of those amino acids and their potential benefits, that are formulated into this avian egg extract, that also has fibroblast growth factor 2.
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins. When proteins are digested, amino acids are left. The human body requires a number of amino acids to grow and breakdown food and is a very important part of nutrition.
A complete balance of amino acids are contained in this proprietary formula of Young tissue extract ( YTE) .. and they include:
• Aspartic Acid
• Glutamic Acid
• Arginine, Hydroxyproline
Here's your Free E-book of testimonials of people raving
about avian egg extract capsules with 22 amino acids
Glycine and glutamine are precursors of nucleotides. Nucleotides are molecules that, when joined together, make up the structural units of RNA and DNA.
These building blocks of proteins perform various vital roles in the body and help us to remain healthy in many ways .. such as ….
• Antioxidants helping with combating free radicals and environmental toxins including ultraviolet light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution.
• Benefits in treating some respiratory conditions, such as bronchitis and COPD. Angina, Chronic bronchitis and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Influenza, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), help for HIV/AIDS.
• Reducing symptoms of asthma, cystic fibrosis, and emphysema.
• Preventing colon cancer.
• Preventing cataracts and macular degeneration.
• Helping increase HDL “good” cholesterol.
• Helping increase fertility when taken along with fertility drugs in people with polycystic ovary disease.
• Helping improve outcome in children with advanced cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy, a type of leukemia.
• Helping treat cocaine addiction, schizophrenia, and gambling addictions.
• Reducing lung cancer risk among smokers.
• Decrease Cell oxidation.
• Enhances neurotransmitters in the brain.
• Assist in the formation of tooth enamel.
• Blood coagulation regulation.
• Immune response.
• Increased memory function, cognition, and voluntary movement and learning ability.
• Aid in the elimination of toxic ammonia in the form of nitrogen from the body.
• Improve hair and skin.
• Fight insomnia.
• Increase energy and endurance.
• Regulation of blood pressure under stress.
• Controls release of serotonin and mood improvement.
• Increased vasodilatation which increases blood flow.
• Humans with atherosclerosis, diabetes or hypertension often show impaired Nitric Oxide pathways.
THE ROLE OF PEPTIDES
Small amino acid chain peptides (such as those contained in Young tissue extract), commonly known as oligopeptides, are very easily transported through the intestinal, membrane. They are sometimes used as transport mechanisms for drugs.
Peptides are short polymers formed from the linking, in a defined order, of a-amino acids. Proteins are multi peptide chains.
Proteins must be broken down to smaller and smaller peptides, and eventually an amino acid, to perform its functions.
Dietary intake of peptides and amino acids, which can reach their destination, therefore, can be extremely beneficial.
Peptides are the most abundant compounds in the hypothalamus of the brain, and perform vital functions of communicating sensory impulses to the endocrine system (hormone producing glands).
Understanding the mechanisms of the effect of peptides, and the types of peptides, is a complex field and is being studied extensively. Unfortunately, these studies are done in isolation and disregard the whole picture of the many complex mechanisms which exist in our body.
Further, these studies are usually focused on a particular amino acid, peptide or other neurotransmitters.
Here's your Free E-book of testimonials of people raving about avian egg extract capsules
Legal Disclaimers :
My name is Linda Morris, RN , and I’m an Independent LifePharm Global Consultant.
Any statement made about Laminine, OPT9, young tissue extract, or any LifePharm Global Network
products or ingredients, including fibroblast growth factor and Young tissue extract capsules, has not been evaluated by the FDA.
LifePharm programs, products, including Laminine, and / ‘Super foods” / Laminin, avian egg extract formula,
and any proteins or amino acids, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent Any disease, illness or age related conditions.
Information presented here is for general educational purposes only.
Each person and animal is biochemically and metabolically different.
If you have any concern ,consult your physician or health care professional before
starting this or any other health and wellness program.