SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
4/6/2012 9:25:04 PM EST
|Dynamic Team Building
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Many of us have turned to the internet as a way to earn income. Dynamic team building is a way to achieve long term success.
While the opportunities abound, the percentage of people that truly earn their living online is relatively small; most experts put it at something less than 10%. Many think that making money online will be easy ... and fully automated ... so they can make money while they sleep.
It IS possible to make money while you sleep and with some guidance and support it DOES become easier too; yet for many it is much easier to spend money online than it is to make it!
A few things many of us have concluded in our efforts to generate earning from cyberspace are listed below. I hope this will help accelerate reaching your own goals.
* It is STILL all about people ... just different ways of connecting. I love that cyberspace allows us to compress time and space so that we can work with the entire world from the comfort of our computer at home (or where ever else as want to be), yet ultimately it is about people you know, like and trust.
* LESS CAN BE MORE - Many are tempted to try to juggle too many things and in their efforts they may not fully maximize any of them. Yes, we all appreciate having multiple streams of income. Do the programs you actively work compliment each other so that you are getting a synergistic outcome? If not, then consider focusing on just a handful of things and arrange them so that they support and enhance each other. There are some very fine programs that I maintain an affiliation with them only to get the best price for my personal use of their product/service. By recognizing the difference between being a preferred customer versus trying to actively recruit and support teams for each and every company I have been able to build bigger and faster with my true primary programs.
* DUPLICATE OR DIE - I know it sounds harsh, but if the people you place in your team cannot do the same things you are doing and get similar results then geometric progression is only a concept that you are not too likely to benefit from. Keep the way you do things structured in a way that it is easy for you to train and support others to do the same things, the same way, that you do them. Thankfully, videos, webinars, live and recorded conference calls make putting this structure together easier than ever. Still, always listen to what YOU do and say and ask yourself how likely it is for others to duplicate your actions.
* WHY - The "why" you are working to build success with online marketing is more important than the "how" you go about doing it. When the going gets tough (and it might) then it is your "why" that will sustain you. The Common Denominator of Success by Albert E. N. Gray is something I have kept on my desk and beside my computer for years now (it is easy to find this classic speech with a quick online search ... or just ask me to send you a link to it).
* MASS APPEAL - Really, does everyone NEED what you are offering (and is your program truly a good value for them to get it). There are things that I LIKE, but do not have to have; for those I will be a preferred customer, but I do not want to build my business on them.
* STAYING POWER - Is the program likely to be around for the "long haul"? This can be a tricky one in that things happen that are unpredictable and unpreventable, yet it usually is clear pretty quickly whether or not the company has a long term plan and vision for the future.
* VALUE ADDED - A good question to ask is, "... would I be a customer for this product/service from this company/program at this price IF there was no money to be made from marketing it?" An enthusiastic "YES" to that question is worth its weight in gold.
* FAST START SUPPORT - If the people you place in your team are not making a profit within three months of joining your group they will be susceptible to losing interest and enthusiasm and vulnerable to temptations to try something else. So make sure they can make money quickly and support their effort to do just that.
If your program has the components listed above then it is a good program! There is just ONE more factor ... YOU! Are you expecting as much from yourself as you are expecting from your program? Do people consider getting to work with YOU to be a good reason for joining your program? Are you continuing to improve your skill sets and mindsets? If the answer to those questions is "YES" then you should achieve success with any company that contains the qualities discussed above, so choose carefully and then GO FOR IT!
Much success to you.
Please let me know of anything I might be able to do to assist you.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.