Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Lonnie Glosup
Member Since: 6/11/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 2911
Featured Member: 13 times
Associates: 2966
Wall Posts: 2950
Comments Made: 5586
Press Releases: 1134
Videos: 5
Phone: 281-773-5361
Skype:     lonnieglosup
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 113
THIS MONTH: 2760
TOTAL: 1351986
are we ibo associates?
member advertising
active associates
Whitney Jacqueline      
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Katarina Hofbaur  
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Bobby Brown    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Abe Taddesse    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Mark Turnbull    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


George Pierce    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Tim Wycislak    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Marlena Burton    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Jr R Nahan    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Eugenijus Sakalauskas    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Margaret Gaskin     
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Cosmos Parris    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Sule Yesufu    
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


Velma Joseph     
Last logged on: 3/20/2019


other ibo platforms






Lonnie Glosup   My Press Releases

How To Get Money To Move In Your Direction

Published on 3/3/2015
For additional information  Click Here

The dynamic of money in a healthy economy is that it it needs to move, so would you like to know how to get money to move in your direction?



Inside the larger economy is your own personal economy.  Relatively speaking, your personal economy might be doing better or worse than the general economy.  We often hear the term "cash flow" but we may not be bending the banking equation in our own favor, so there may be a greater outgoing cash flow than the amount coming in.



Money held in a static existence is not as valuable as when it is actively working and compounding with interest. Yet many people in today's economy feel there is too much month left at the end of the money from their last paycheck.




In one of the best books to ever be written on accumulating wealth, The Richest Man In Babylon, the rules for acquiring financial wealth are provided.  The first of these rules is to pay yourself first.  By consistently taking 10% of all money you receive and putting it into savings you will separate yourself from the 95% of the population that by age 65 are either dead or dead broke.  Of the other 5% left, 4% can take care of themselves, and only 1% are considered to be wealthy. These "1 percenters" are the top salesmen, top executives, professional athletes, movie stars, and business owners. 74% of the 1% are business owners. It is safe to say, that for you to have a fighting chance in this life, you have to start your own business!  




As long as there is a source of income big enough to cover the necessities of life (food, clothing, shelter and transportation) then it is possible to move from that first basic rule of saving 10% (paying yourself first) into the 1 percenters club.



Okay, if money moves like the wind, how do you get more of it to move in your direction? Well, do what sailboaters have always done position yourself in front of it!  Have you ever noticed that an experience sailboater can maneuver just fine as long as there is even a hint of a breeze?  You can do the same with money by positioning yourself in front of the direction it is moving.  



What if you could do exactly that same thing in a way that turns it into money moving your way?  




If you are in the U.S. there is now a way for you to easily benefit from what some have called "... the largest transfer of wealth".




Would it be worth a few minutes of your time to learn how people are turning a basic household bill into an additional paycheck in a matter of days?  Text me "HOW" and I will provide you more information ... for those of you that would prefer to just call me, that will certainly be fine too.





All the best to you,


~LonnieG




By the way, what I will share with you has virtually no conflict with anything else you are currently doing and can be done in less than 10 minutes a day ... are you willing to pay yourself first by reserving a small portion of your time to devote to moving money in your direction?


Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.