Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Lonnie Glosup
Member Since: 6/11/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 2911
Featured Member: 13 times
Associates: 2966
Wall Posts: 2950
Comments Made: 5586
Press Releases: 1134
Videos: 5
Phone: 281-773-5361
Skype:     lonnieglosup
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 15
THIS MONTH: 3189
TOTAL: 1352415
are we ibo associates?
member advertising
active associates
Katarina Hofbaur  
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Linda Michel White     
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Anne-Marie Ronsen    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


George Pierce    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Sule Yesufu    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Steven Scuderi    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Mircea Ionel Jr    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Zakariyya Spain    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


David Calderon    
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


John Aiken     
Last logged on: 3/24/2019


Dorothy Neddermeyer    
Last logged on: 3/23/2019


Dennis Thorgesen    
Last logged on: 3/23/2019


Ted Hunter      
Last logged on: 3/23/2019


Micky Gramlin       
Last logged on: 3/23/2019


Vernon Wallis    
Last logged on: 3/23/2019


other ibo platforms






Lonnie Glosup   My Press Releases

Applying the 80/20 Rule To Income Producing Activities

Published on 12/24/2015
For additional information  Click Here

Many of us know the power of the 80/20 Rule, so here are ways of applying the 80/20 Rule to income producing activities.

 

There should be balance in our lives, yet the Pareto principle (also known as the 80–20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.  (Thank you, Wikipedia!)

 

How does that look to us as online business builders?  Use 20% of your time allocated to your business for learning (preparation).  That includes creating things to use in your actual work.  The other 80% of your time you should be promoting (application).

 

Scott Clayson was participating in the 3rd grade class at PaydayUniversity.us and shared his 30/30/30 formula:

 

  • Devote 30 minutes a day to listening/watching something positive.

 

  • 30 minutes every day devoted to reading something positive/spiritual. 

 

  • Continue for 30 consecutive days so that it becomes a part of your normal routine.

 

Oh, if you miss a day, then start all over again!  That is a powerful formula for establishing the habits in your life that can empower you to reach your goals and dreams.  This belongs in the 20% of our time devoted to preparation.

 

Applied knowledge can be powerful.  Yes, the more common phrase is attributed to Francis Bacon, "knowledge is power", yet too many people spend too big a percentage of their time in accumulating information and have little time left for applying it in ways that generates the desired results.

 

The Income Producing Activities (IPA) need to be the primary focus.  How are you getting your message in front of people that can benefit from what you are offering?  What is the call to action? Is the traffic/conversion ratio allowing you to achieve your revenue generation goal?  Are you making a net profit?

 

Since most of us do not have a formal degree in online business building, where do YOU learn how to develop the mindset and skill sets necessary for achieving success?  Are you part of a study group?  Do you have a classroom of like-minded persons that can support your efforts?

 

Many of the training platforms I have seen online do not have the familiar feel of the educational systems that most of us attended for our formal education.  Fill in the blank, "Class of ________!" Many of us would put in our high school graduation year.  Some would put their college graduating class year.  We relate to those times and they were very formative.  

 

So I invite you to be a part of the PaydayUniversity.us Class of 2015!  This platform will empower you with the things you need to know (20%) as well as encourage you to apply (80%) your new found knowledge on a daily basis so that you are moving toward the realization of your goals and dreams.

 

Click the banner below to register.  See you in class!

 

 

Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.