SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
5/24/2012 9:56:22 PM EST
|Shakeology - Here's to your Health!
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Shakeology is a nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Whether you use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs for optimal health, Shakeology takes the guesswork out of nutrition.
What’s in it?
Shakeology contains over 70 ultra high-quality ingredients conveniently located in one glass, to deliver nearly all the nutrients you need to maintain a healthy diet. It’s good for you—and good for everyone—because everyone’s diet is deficient in some of the key nutrient groups packed into just one Shakeology serving†:
- Protein from whey, which is highly absorbable, gives you 8 essential amino acids that help you build muscle, lose weight, support brain function, and keep your skin and bones healthy.
- Vitamins and minerals support optimum health.
- Antioxidants boost the immune system and help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, blood pressure, and stroke.
- Phytonutrients support immune function and have anti-inflammatory properties. Many phytonutrients have antioxidant properties as well.
- Prebiotics support digestive and immune health. - Digestive enzymes help in the digestion of foods and increase the
absorption rate of those foods for optimum health.
What can it do for you?
Shakeology is an effective way to help you lose weight, increase your energy and be the healthiest you can possibly be. In an independent 90-day study*, participants who replaced at
least one meal per day experienced some amazing health benefits.
Shakeology can help you†:
- Lose weight
- Reduce cravings
- Increase energy and stamina
- Promote healthy digestion and regularity
As part of the recommended Shakeology program of replacing a meal with one shake per day, along with regular exercise and a balanced diet, participants experienced even more remarkable health improvements.
The study also showed that participants were able to*:
- Reduce total cholesterol by 30% on average
- Reduce LDL (“bad”) cholesterol by 38% on average
- Reduce cardiovascular risk ratio by 24% on average
- Reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals on average by 45%, which can help decrease the risk for developing degenerative conditions like heart disease
Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and certified low glycemic - get it today www.myshakeology.com/jillmatthews
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.