SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
8/15/2011 4:10:43 PM EST
|Why I Love Women Part 3
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Why I love women… They are the GLUE.. They understand Relationship Marketing
Let me make it clear “Success” is different for each individual as the “WHY” of each of us is also different. If all a person wants is money in life then they will never be a Servant Leader.
1. Servant Leaders are not born, they are like you and I, spiritual beings having a human experience and along the journey coming to the realization that by listening and then assisting others to attain their goals and dreams they benefit from the process. (that is why being a teacher is such a fulfilling experience)
2. Servant Leaders are Determined. Those who succeed are willing to try, fail, and try again. You’ve heard the saying “no risk, no reward” and truly successful men and women embrace this idea whole-heartedly. In order to advance in any area of your life, you have to be willing to go out on a limb. But more than that, you must have the willpower to pick yourself up when you fall flat on your face, and continue with even more resolve.
3. Women do not have the same advantages as men in the corporate world. True, they are light years ahead of where they sat just a few generations ago, but they still face a lot of hurdles when it comes to professional inclusion and progression.
This is Not the “corporate world” so women and yes men to can have the same playing field, but that is not true as this is where women excel as they Relationship market better than most men and are the real glue of any organization.
4. Many women in the corporate office settings suffer from the same disorder; a woeful inability to speak up. Women are much more likely to downplay their own role and attribute successes to a team, whereas men seeking to climb the ladder will almost always take credit for their achievements (sound familiar, read my last blog). In the corporate world women must not only do well in their position in order to get promoted, but they must be willing to market themselves as an asset and convince others of their value.
So are you seeing the picture and why I love women in my world? This is not the “corporate world” it’s Our Personal “Relationship Network Marketing” businesses and women do it better than men. (Sorry guys, the truth is the truth…)
5. In RNM (Relationship Network Marketing) Women can be Ambitious. Women without ambition rarely achieve greatness. Queen Elizabeth, she gave up the chance at a family (and had her own sister imprisoned) in order to rule England. Susan B. Anthony and many other suffragettes risked being ostracized and thrown in jail in order to spread the message of women’s equality. Throughout history, the most successful women have been willing to take control of their own lives and do whatever was necessary to reach their goals. You have hear the saying “ Boys be Ambitious” well that is the spirit of RNM is and the women get it more than the men. So boys my advice is we also got to learn the tools to become Servant Leaders.
6. Confident is what we all are taught to be in Networking. Without a firm belief in yourself, you cannot hope to achieve true success. Nobody wants to back someone who is uncertain about their own ability to follow through. Those who lack confidence may be seen as spineless, incompetent, and even lazy, whether they are or not. Women and men who are self-assured, on the other hand, inspire confidence in others. And believing in yourself, knowing that you are capable and self-sufficient, really makes material success more like the icing on the cake.
Now this does not mean you know everything or you can be a mentor to anyone about anything, or your program, service or products are the answer to world peace and untold riches. Oh ya it’s turnkey, $2 one time or even better it’s “Free” and all automated the money rolls in while you sleep…
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Would like to thank all the women in my organization and around the world for teaching us men how to Relationship Network better.
Master Platinum Distributor
Looking for Leaders and Relationship Marketers
Please don’t join my Primary until we connect.
Get known on the Net for Free - bit.ly/pcVmPh
Funded Proposal for Any Business - www.ibourl.com/bfb
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.