SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
5/28/2011 12:48:32 PM EST
|How to East Just Enough
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Do you find it hard to live by the Okinawan saying hara hachi bu—eat until you are only just full? Here are some tips to help you.
• Eat at the table. Studies from Cornell University show that people eat 40 percent more if they eat in front of the television.
• Use smaller plates. Cornell studies also show that people eat more if they have a bigger plate! Seems they put more on a big plate, then feel the need to finish everything.
• Chew your food. This way your brain registers satiety more efficiently.
• Eat your veggies along with the other foods. Don’t have, say, the roast beef first and then leave a heap of vegetables on your plate. They taste good together—and eating the veggies at the start will make you feel fuller.
• Linger for 20 minutes. Once your stomach is full, it takes your brain 20 minutes to register that fact. So, there’s a danger of overeating during this period. Stop when you are 80 percent full. After 20 minutes, you should realize that you are perfectly sated.
• Take one moderate serving. Choose just enough, finish it, and stop. Don’t take a very small amount and then go back for seconds or thirds. Food psychologists have found that actually makes you eat more!
Eating just enough is kinder to your body—and will help keep you in optimal physical shape. Another tip to keep your body in optimal shape…add Akea Essentials to your daily diet. Just 2 scoops a day added to the beverage of your choice will add a nutritional boost that your body will thank you for. Essentials is an organic, fermented whole foods product that contains 30+ super foods, essential minerals, vital enzymes and health enhancing probiotics.
For more information about Akea Essentials and the amazing benefits it will provide to you, go to my website. We are also looking for new consultants in all over the US.
Here’s to your health and prosperity!
Akea Independent Consultant
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.