SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
8/22/2011 5:39:32 PM EST
|Never Quit, you're closer than you think
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
In an industry has a failure rate of about 97% - only after about a month or two after joining, people are dropping out. When joining they have the hopes of riches, success, and wealth, but all of a sudden realize that they are making less money than they are spending each month and they may decide to end the auto-ship for fear of losing money. This is unfortunate - but very true.
Prevent A Dropout Before It Happens
So many people in this industry try to go down the simple pathway and enroll their friends and family. Most are become hunters and try to place anyone and everyone in their business. For many reasons, this is not a good thing. This article will only address a few of them.
1. They Are Not Targeted Prospects. Finding people who want what you have is the key to retention. You must be looking for people who are looking to start their own business and make money from home. Unless your friends and family want exactly this - you should not be hounding them to get in your business. They may just to satisfy you, but drop out shortly after.
2. Friendships Can Be Lost. Twisting someone's arm in order to get them to join your opportunity is not what you should do. You should be sponsoring individuals who want to fun a business and who are looking to succeed. When you start to bother your friends and family - bothering them all the time in order to get them to join you and your business, you may damage or lose friendships. Don't do it. There are so many other ways.
After You Sponsor Them, What Should You Do?
To ensure constant success, you need to prevent your distributes from exiting your down-line. The way to do that is simple - help them succeed. Being a friendly person doesn't ensure that your down-line will stay enrolled - but helping them sponsor more reps and achieve success of their own - will. When people are not profiting - they drop. Teach them how to profit, make them profit, and they will stay in. Here are guide lines that should be followed in order to prevent a member from leaving.
1. Generating Leads. This is important. Without leads, you are not going to do well at all. Leads are important in any business. Generating leads is the process of finding people who are interested in what you have to offer, you service or product. You must learn how to do this and be able to teach this to your down-line so they are able to replicate the same process.
2. Building Relationships. Your entire business should be revolving around building relationships with prospects and your down-line. People always want to know you. People want to find trust. Trust is earned by building relationships. There are many ways to do this - face-to-face, email, social media videos, and telephone. It doesn't matter which way you do it - just make sure it is part of your routine!
3. Provide Leadership to Newcomers. Once you have learned how to generate more leads and sponsor more people - you want to teach your down-line. This is good because of two reasons:
Your down-line will start to generate more leads and start to sponsor more reps inside of their business - building a large team and large down-line. You will be paid more because of this.
You will be preventing your team members from exiting your down-line and you are increasing your retention rate because they now have no reason to quit as they have started to make money.
4. Be Able To Duplicate! Teach your team only methods that can be duplicated by them. If you are teaching them something that only you can do - then you are wasting their time as well as yours.
In The End Don't forget, your success is dependent upon the success that your down-line has. If the have little success - you have little success. Implement the strategies listed in this article and prevent your down-line from exiting this industry. Taking time out of your day to help them generate success will help you, too. Best of luck!
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.