SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
3/24/2012 3:15:32 PM EST
|Why is video so powerful and effective?
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Most people and even most marketers put video pretty far down on their priority list, and that's a huge mistake.
Check out my short list of WHY video is so critical:
1) Establishes the YOU factor
2) Establishes connection with audience
3) Differentiates you from other marketers/businesses
4) Video is the easiest media to consume
5) People are raised on video (tv, videogames, movies, etc)
6) Engages 2 senses rather than just 1 (vs. reading or listening)
7) Builds trust and credibility
8) Easier and easier to produce and distribute
And that's just a short list.
So video has a ton of benefits for businesses and marketers - but do consumers really spend much time watching them?
Yup. According to comScore, consumers spent an average of - now get this - 873 minutes in December watching video clips. That's like 14 HOURS in a single month.
Watching video clips. 14 hours. That's huge.
Here are the top reasons that I hear from people on why they are not doing video marketing:
1) Video takes too long
2) Video requires special expensive equipment
3) Video requires special skills that take forever to learn
4) Video has too much competition
5) I'm scared of talking to the camera
Now you can overcome all these obstacles with a new service that takes all the hassles out of video marketing by leveraging off other peoples' videos.
This phenomenon is only going to get bigger. Google loves videos and you'll get top search engine rankings for your keywords.
Click the link to see a short 20 minute presentation of how you can rake in hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month while simultaneously promoting your primary business. Lots of people are doing it; why not you? Don't get left out!
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.