For additional information Click Here
1. In a free market economy, anyone can make as much money as they want.
2. Your background, highest level of education, or IQ is irrelevant when it comes to earning money.
3. The fastest way to make money is to solve a problem. The bigger the problem you solve, the more money you make.
4. Don't listen to the naysayers who tell you that life is supposed to be a struggle and that you should settle for what you have.
5. Expect to make more money. For this one you have to think big. $100,000, $500,000, or why not $1 million?
6. Lose the fear and scarcity mindset and start seeing money for all the good things: freedom, opportunity, possibility, and abundance.
7. Being rich isn't a privilege. Being rich is a right. If you create massive value for others, you have the right to be as rich as you want.
8. Don't wait for your ship to come in. You're not going to be discovered, saved, or made rich by an outside force. If you want a lot of money, build your own ship. No one is coming to the rescue.
9. Stop worrying about running out of money and focus on how to make more. Constantly worrying about money is no way to live. Dream about achieving more, instead.
10. Stop telling yourself that getting rich is outside of your control. The truth is that making money is an inside job.
This is a post by Val Smyth, co-owner of Mentoring Millionaires. Val has more than 36 yrs. in this industry. To see the presentation to his program: CLICK HERE