Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Charlie White
Member Since: 8/29/2013
   

VERIFIED IBO CONTRIBUTOR!
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 40
Featured Member: 1 times
Associates: 120
Wall Posts: 123
Comments Made: 9
Press Releases: 4
Videos: 1
Phone:
Skype:     clwinvest
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 2
THIS MONTH: 536
TOTAL: 8598
are we ibo associates?
recent videos
member advertising
active associates
Whitney Jacqueline       
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Csaba Juhasz    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Eugenijus Sakalauskas    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Sule Yesufu    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Ro Mitchell    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Dominic Goss      
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


George Pierce    
Last logged on: 9/24/2018


Lawrence Bergfeld    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


Bill Bateman     
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


Jesse Morris Jr    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


Vernon Wallis    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


Brian Stefan    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


LiGER Security    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


Marlena Burton    
Last logged on: 9/23/2018


other ibo platforms



Charlie White   My Press Releases

This Is Not MLM...woo-hoo

Published on 6/23/2018
For additional information  Click Here

This may be a wakeup call for you.  BUT MLM is not what it’s all cracked up to be. Well, I said it….put down your rocks. Are you having any success with MLM? If the answer is “No”…..know this - you are not alone. If your answer is “Yes” - Congratulations - and I’m sure you will share your success with your PR as well.
 
THIS Is NOT MLM - Check out just how cool this is compared to what you’ve seen before: ThisIsNOTMLM
 
Researchers say that only 5% of the persons online are successful and making significant income. The other 90 to 95% are struggling every day just to make up the money they are investing in their online business.  What does this means then in terms of how money is distributed among the masses?…..it means that 4 to 5% possess and control 90% of the wealth. Why is that? Well it’s because of a lack of “awareness” of how to make money.  There is no lack of money….there's a lack of awareness of how to possess your rightful share of it.  
As you know there are so many, many ways and places on the internet that advertise and promote how to make money online. And you and I have surely seen our fair share of them.  But the question is - have any of them worked for you? Have you spent ungodly amounts of money online trying to find that one niche, that one place where you could find success? Have you become totally frustrated with receiving offer, after offer BUT ending up with no results or very little success?
 
Well, I'm sure you are ready to start earning immediately, without a lot of hype….you just want a fair and level playing field in order to give yourself a chance just like everybody else who is earning online today.
 
Today, I’m not hyping this nor am I going to downplay just how cool this program I’m offering you today is.  There is no get rich quick stuff that I have for you today but I do offer you a chance to succeed and get results quickly - even - today and consistently.  
 
 
After serving for 40 years in military service, I retired and started my personal journey online back in September 2014 and just like many of you, I struggled and struggled just to break even.  
 
However, just like in the military I learned how to challenge myself and never-ever give up on myself, my family or trroops - I was totally committed and invested in doing whatever it takes to succeed online. 
 
There are so many stories I could share with you of all the ups-and-downs and failures I experienced over that first year online (2014).  But you can read more about that on my personal/business Blog.
 
 
But for this PR, I wanted to help you, your family, your chance to leave a financial legacy for your family.  Are you ready for it? 
 
 If YES, check out - THIS IS NOT MLM   
 
If NO - I’ll respect your decision to pass this up.  
 
To Your Great Success…and you can thank me later!!!
 
 
Charlie
 
 
Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.