SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
12/8/2011 8:48:09 PM EST
|Solar Panel Technology Do-it-yourself - The Factors of Your Solar Energy Solution
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
When ever starting out a solar energy Build it yourself home conversions project, one question some people have before they start is: What exactly might I need to accomplish the conversion?
Obviously prior to starting with whatever, you must get an ideal Do it yourself solar power guide, and you’ll be walked step by step through the entire procedure of establishing your solar energy resolution. In addition to that though, let’s discuss the fundamentals of the items you’ll need to go solar!
You'll find seven main components you will need when wiring up a solar panel technology solution for your house. It should be noted here that we are referring to converting a home, and not only just creating portable solar panel technology solution (in which case you’ll only require 4 components).
Convert Your Home Today:
Before you decide to put in your house energy solution, you’ll have to have the following factors. They are placed in the order they're going to be wired into your solar power system.
1. Solar Power Systems - Generally in most DIY applications these will be built by you. You order discount pv cells, and construct all those into 50W, 75W, or 100W Panels.
2. Array DC Disconnect - This simple device is basically a little switch. It enables you to cut the DC power from your solar panels should system servicing be required. In case you research prices you will very likely pay less than $25 to get this component.
3. Charge Operator - Many home systems are going to be furnished with a battery backup. The charge controller makes sure that a constant amount of power is sent into the batteries, and that the battery power don’t discharge during the night. For a second time, just in case you look around with regard to this specific component, it won’t be a pretty big expense.
4. Deep Cycle Batteries - To hold the electricity within your solar power panels, you'll need deep cycle batteries. If you discover refurbished batteries, these may be acquired for fairly inexpensive. Even better, you can aquire old batteries free of charge and recondition them your self.
5. System Meter - This component is really optional, yet it's proposed allowing you to have an obvious way to see how much power will be fed towards your home from the solar power systems.
6. Converter - Since your solar power panels develop DC power, plus your residence operates on AC power, the converter creates the solar energy usable for your house. A 1500W converter most likely won’t amount to much more than fifty dollars.
7. Backup Electric power - Most systems will include some sort of backup power. Within the off grid application this may generally certainly be a generator. Inside a town or city, the main power grid itself provides the back-up.
From there the system gets hard wired into your property breaker box. At this stage, if you aren't trained, you may contemplate getting a certified electrician to set up the device. At any rate, you now have an idea of what will be needed to have your home functioning on solar power.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.