SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
7/10/2011 3:19:09 PM EST
|THE HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
1) They get up early. They can use this time to meditate, plan the day, or by working on projects without interruption.
2) They exercise at home or the gym. They recognise that a healthy body produces increased energy and a more positive and alert mind.
3) They maintain a healthy diet, and learn about which foods are beneficial and which to leave alone.
4) They maintain a regular check on their weight, and take action to remove any extra pounds by eating and dieting sensilbly.
5) They are able to take action on a regular basis, even though they may not feel like it, because they know that only by being persistent, consistent and productive will they be able to achieve their goals.
6) They plan by the day, by the week, by the month, and by the year, by establishing steps to achieve their goals.
7) They focus on the things they want by maintaining a positive attitude, and realise that by keeping their thoughts on what they want, that is what they will ultimately achieve.
8) They understand that their thoughts need to be focused on the present time, because that is the only time there is. The past is gone, and the future never arrives.
9) They do what they need to do, despite their fears, and recognise they need to face their fears head on, if they are to move forward towards their goals and dreams.
10) They don't waste to much time watching television, because they recognise that this will not help them achieve their goals.
11) They limlit themselves to watching the news or reading a newspaper, since they do not want to fill their minds with negative messages, that are constantly being sent out by the media.
12)They constantly read books and listen to CDs or DVDs on self improvement, and self development, because they realise that if you feed your mind with positive messages, it will enhance their self confidence, and will continue to move them forward, in achieving their goals.
13) They constantly want to expand their knowledge, so that they can continue to develop their skills and abilities.
14) They remain humble, and level headed, no matter how successful they become, because they realise that the ego is a negative emotion.
15) They are able to manage their financial affairs in a sensible manner, because they realise that making wise financial decisions will ultimately lead to financial security and freedom.
16) They decide what they need to do to accomplish their goals, and then they just go ahead and do it. They do not allow negative thoughts or other people to stop them from achieving their goals.
17) They complete any task or project they undertake, with a methodical and planned approach, and focus on each step, until the job is done.
18) They know how to be compassionate to those who need their help, because they can easily recall the difficulties and challenges they had, before they achieved success.
19) They are always loyal to friends, but pick them wisely. They are aware that true friends can make the good times even better, and the bad times more tolerable.
20) They know how to love unconditionally, because they are very much aware, that love is the oxygen of life, and that success without integrity and compassion it is a somewhat hollow achievement.
Have a GREAT DAY
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.