For additional information Click Here
Travelling has become so much of a routine activity that it is taken for granted. It is just as simple as buying a ticket to anywhere, pack a bag with a few personal items and a credit card and we are good to go.
Few of us actually sit back and think of possible emergencies and other eventualities whilst travelling. Not having a plan and therefore not anticipating these eventualities can lead to even greater disasters.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when making your travel plans:
- What would happen to you whilst away and you are seriously ill or injured?
- Does your existing medical insurance cover you adequately for being airlifted to the nearest medical facility equipped to handle your condition?
- Can you afford the cost of air ambulance out of pocket or savings of $50 000 and beyond for such an emergency?
- What about getting back home to recuperate?
- In the unfortunate eventuality that death occurs, wouldn't you like to know that your cherished remains can be flown back home from anywhere in the world to your loved ones?
You may find your solutions in a worldwide air ambulance service called the Air Rescue Card
. Membership in this service is provided to you and your family irrespective of country. This means that no matter where you live you can access this service if you plan to travel 99 miles away from your home town or city.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Medical evacuation to nearest equipped hospital
- No-cost flights home for your spouse and dependent children travelling with you.
- Transportation of your ground vehicles such as car, motor cycle and recreational vehicle to your permanent residence.
- Covered costs of ground ambulance.
- Referral services to local health care providers
- Guarantee hospital admission
All these benefits are accessed by means of a 24 hour call center which you and healthcare providers can reached from anywhere in the world.
Let's face it, the majority of us will not be able to afford a huge air ambulance bill. The Air rescue Card is our solution. It maybe one more card to carry but it will fly you back home.
Get more information and a detailed look at the various plans here