For additional information Click Here
Here is a question that all marketers or for that matter entrepreneurs will be faced with sooner or later. In fact it should be everyday.
What would be your answer when during the course of your marketing efforts you were asked by one of your potential sign-ups or clients this question:
What is in it for you?
It can be very daunting when it is first asked. Indeed scary. Maybe even humiliating. For others it can be just the right point to push further and close the deal.
How would you answer such a "to the point" question? What would your answer be?
Here are some possible answers:
- It is not about me, it is about you my dear. - Sounds like a great big lie to me.
- The same that is in it for me is also there for you if you are prepared to work as hard as I am now doing to recruit you. - Sounds like about to throw in the towel and give up.
- There is nothing in it for me , I just want to make you rich and very rich at that: Can this be true at all? This would mean that you are in business just simply to let someone else become wealthy at your expense. Virtually working for someone else: Sounds like a scam to me and very familiar.
- What is in it for me? Come on just you. - This would explain why I am after you with my business ideas hoping that I can get something out of you and very quickly too. - Sounds like desperation to me.
- Everything is in it for me. It is my life, it is my career. I make money this way when I get others to believe in me first and then in themselves as well. - Sounds trustworthy and honest to me.
Of course there can me some many other ways to answer this question. It will continue to be asked all over for it is a fair and just one.
What would your answer be?