For additional information Click Here
No matter where you live or travel, saving a live including our own comes into play. Not having a plan as to dealing with daily and unforeseen circumstances is the formula for real disaster.
How will your family be contacted in case of a life threatening situation or even death?
What allergies do you suffer from?
What medications are you presently taking?
These are just a few questions that anyone of us can be faced with at any time. Getting the correct answers will make a world of good.
It is true that there are trained professionals who we expect to be around to help save our lives but we can help them do a much better job. that is because, there is a life-saving tool that too often is just forgotten. I am referring to the Emergency Medical File.
Problems With Your Existing Medical File
- How portable is your existing medical file? Great idea to carry it with you anywhere you go, across countries, hospitals, languages. Medical files may be stored at various institutions and service providers.
- How accessible is it now? Not allowing full and timely access by doctors and other emergency personnel such as EMTS, firemen and the police, from anywhere in the world is paramount to it being non-existent.
- How comprehensive is that information? Having it in paper form or even in a bracelet provides limited information.
- How secure is this information? You need to know that your information is secured to prevent it being in the hands of the wrong persons.
The Major Breakthrough Solution
I have been in the medical field for almost 30 years now and getting a universally acceptable and practical solution has not been available until now. Despite all the advances in science and technology, a system that can be used globally regardless of platforms, hospitals, health systems, economic development, language has evaded common sense. It must be able to be used in rich as well as poor countries.
The final solution therefore is in Ztegrity's Zlicense sleeve. Consisting of a plastic sleeve or jacket with a 10 alpha numeric code, into which any ID card can be placed, emergency staff gets access to your 2 authorized contacts. From these 2 contacts the emergency personel can then get a 4 digit code that will give them access to your relevant medical information. This information will include:
- Current medications with the doses.
- Current illneses
- Your ressusitation wishes.
- Medical history
Creating your emergency medical file is easily done by you, a family member or your health care provider. The great thing is that it can easily be updated by any health care provider with access to it at the point of care.
The Business Of Saving Lives
Oh! You should know that you can get into the business of saving lives with your Emergency Medical File. Everyone needs an emergency medical file. You don't need to be a health care professional to own your Life-Saving Business. Get going. Take saving your life seriously.
Contact me for more information.