SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
4/27/2012 11:43:44 AM EST
|What is the difference between Zeek & Bidify?
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
I get this question everyday… “what are the differences between Bidify and Zeek Rewards?”…. So I am going to do a rough comparison and show the differences between the two programs and companies…
I am in both Bidify and Zeek… and they are both GREAT programs and companies. I am earning a lot of money in both programs.
First of all… they are both Penny auction MLM programs.. and Zeek Rewards was the first.
I think that Bidify has a better site and system… that is my own personal opinion….
How are they different???
1. The first main difference between Bidify and Zeek is that in Zeek you have to place an ad somewhere online everyday in order to earn from the daily profit share. You DO NOT have to do this everyday or at all for Bidify. Bidify is spending millions on advertising and marketing of Bidsson the Penny Auction Site. You will not lose your daily profit share if you don’t place an ad for Bidify.
2. Zeek Rewards has a 2×5 Matrix pay plan, and Bidify has a 15 level uni-Level pay plan.
3. Zeek is based out of North America in North Carolina and Bidify is based overseas in Seychelles, parts of Microsoft are also based out of Seychelles. Some say that they don’t like that Bidify is based out of Seychelles and others see it as a smart move to provide the company more protection from strict mlm laws in some countries. Bidify hired Kevin Thompson, a top mlm lawyer and they are trying to be 100% in compliance with all mlm laws in every country in the world. Bidify is managed by President & CEO, Larus Palmi Magnusson out of Reykjavik, Iceland.
4. Zeek Rewards is based on US dollars and they take THREE weeks to process a payout request at the time of this post. Zeek pays by sending a check, with Alert Pay or with Solid Trust Pay. Bidify is based on Euros and they have a pre-paid Master Card that you can cash out earnings on every week. The earnings will be converted into your local currency. Bidify pays faster.
5. Both companies do a “profit share” and you earn a percentage of the profits from the daily penny auctions. They both pay between 1-3% daily. The qualifications for profit sharing are similar for both companies… you can see the qualifications for Bidify on the power point presentation on this page.
6. This is a HUGE DIFFERENCE….. Zeek pays a percentage on VIP bids for 90 days then they expire… Bidify pays for 120 days on sample bids then they expire. So your money can grow for a full 30 days more in Bidify. This can mean a lot more money in the long run. This really is a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
7. The penny auctions are much better on Bidsson then on Zeekler… The Bidsson auctions include fancy sports cars, luxury vacations, I-pads and much more. The products on the Zeekler auctions do not compare.
8. The overall design of Bidify and Bidsson are in my opinion leaps and bounds better than Zeek and Zeekler. The back office is made much better in Bidify. The penny auctions look and respond better in Bidsson. I am very picky about the look, functionally, and the back office of any program I join. Bidify and Bidsson definitely win hands down in this department.
9. Timing… Zeek was the first mlm based on penny auctions. Zeek Rewards has been out longer, they started in early 2011. Zeek was first. In my opinion Bidify took the business model proven to work by Zeek… and they improved on the concept and took it to a higher level. What Bidify has done is took everything the people don’t like about Zeek and got rid of it all. Nothing against Zeek at all but with Bidify the affiliates don’t even have to worry about not getting paid just because they forgot to post one ad. For example..if you get up to paying yourself $1000 to $3000 a day with Zeek and you don’t post your ad or don’t post it the correct way…then your hard earned money with Zeek is down the drain for that day.
Conclusion…Drum Roll…and the Winner is…
I think that Zeek Rewards and Bidify are both great programs and companies. I have cashed out a lot of money in Zeek Rewards and I still think that they are a great program.
I am earning great income in both. I believe that right now, at the time of me writing this, that you have a better opportunity to build a big down-line in Bidify. Bidify is the newer company. Timing is very, very important in MLM.
I have a down-line of over 2500 people in Bidify and I plan to keep building it, to a much larger number. I like that Bidify pays out for 120 days on their sample bids compared to only 90 days for Zeek VIP Bids. I like the Bidsson auctions a lot better. I have a nice size down-line in Zeek also… but I have a much bigger down-line in Bidify.
Zeek rewards started the Penny Auction/MLM/Profit Share business model and I think Bidify is taking it to the next level. I like the fact that members don’t have to post an ad everyday… not because I don’t want to have to do it… but because it makes it easier to get sign ups if that is not a requirement.
For all the the different reasons that I have stated… I think Bidify is the clear winner and I award them the title belt as Best Penney Auction MLM Program in the world.
I still love Zeek Rewards also and they are a close 2nd place and they are the original.
Both companies can make you A LOT OF MONEY.
You really can not lose in either company….
Jump in either one or BOTH and build a downline, have fun, and win cool stuff for pennies on the dollar in the auctions!! (thanks TH)
http:bidify.com/susanbmc or yougetpaidtoadvertise.com/donwmc
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.