SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
8/30/2011 9:26:54 AM EST
|Developing Clarity of Purpose.
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Our reasons are critical to our success. When we have sufficient reasons we can overcome any challenge. One of the ways we can strengthen our reasons is to visualize what our life will be like when we’ve accomplished our dream. The more real it becomes, the more we can see it and feel it – the more we’ll believe it.
Here are a few tips to help developing clarity of purpose.
1. Know what you want.
2.Investigate why you want to achieve your goal, and what you will gain by achieving it.
3. Be certain that you really want to achieve your goal.
4.Read and learn about your goal.
5. See pictures about your goal.
6. Visualize your goal clearly.
7.In your mind, see all the details.
8. Be specific as to color, size, quantity, shape, place, etc, of what you want to get or
9. Learn to focus your mind on your goal.
10. Remove clutter from your life.
11.Display perseverance and some self discipline in your life.
To Your Success,
Here is what Tony Robbins has To Say!
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.