SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
6/24/2012 7:27:25 PM EST
|5 Easy Proven Prospecting Tips that Doubles YOUR Conversions
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Leaders operate Solely to create other leaders.
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re in Network Marketing and you want some easy proven prospecting tips.
What is prospecting? The search for potential customers or buyers
What is a prospect? A potential customer, client, or purchaser. A candidate deemed likely to succeed
How do you make prospecting simple to master and sign more reps to your downline?
Here are 10 Easy Proven Tips to make prospecting successful:
1. Don’t carry business cards to local events and meetings. When they ask you for your business card, politely tell them you recently ran out and ask for their business card. Say as little as possible about what you do and always act busy. If your prospect is interested in hearing your opportunity, grab their info at the last second as your leaving the scene.
Why is this important? It leaves them curious and thinking "what does this person do? He seems very busy?" What you have done is created a separation. This will naturally pull them towards you making you the hunted! They’ll be waiting for you to call. Try it, you'll be SURPRISED on how well this works.
2. Connect with them from the beginning. It’s easy to find common interests with others because your job is to ask questions and let them do ALL the talking. And when you find one, use it to connect and build rapport. A big reason why network marketers blow the sale is because they say too much and don't ask enough questions.
Why is this important? People are naturally comfortable with others who share like interests. The sooner you can establish this, the better. And people LOVE talking about themselves! But you have to engage with them and not just ask questions to make them feel interesting. Keep in mind that this is their interview to see if you want them on your team or not.
3. Use an indirect approach. When asking someone what they do for a living they will always ask you the same. When they do, tell them you “teach people how to create a residual income from home” and immediately direct the conversation back to what they do.
Here’s an example– Let’s say you were talking to Dick Pound, who’s a regional manager for the local banking district.
You: So Dick, What is it that you do?
Dick Pound: I’m a regional manager for the local banking district here in town.
You: Wow, that’s wonderful Dick. How long have you been doing that? Do you enjoy it?
(now you want to shut-up, turn on your ears and let them talk as long as humanly possible)
Dick Pound: By the way, what do you do for a living?
You: I actually teach people how to create residual income from home. Dick, what exactly does your job have you doing to keep the banks running like a well oiled machine?
Why is this important? Because you are focusing on Dick and not yourself and chances are Dick is very curious how you teach people to a make residual income. He will ask you again and you keep it a secret as much as you can and focus on him. He’ll find out what you do when he watches your presentation. This works perfectly with "running out of business cards" and acting busy by keeping the conversation time as short as possible.
4. Automate a job board using MLSP & Craigslist. This will weed out the serious from the curious and you’ll have a guaranteed 5-10 human faces in front of your presentation. You can read this post I wrote earlier which explains how to do this in detail.
Why is this important? Because the complete system will only take you less than two hours to set up and you’ll never have to do it again (tweaking the ads and ad copy for split testing is the only exception). It’s a huge time saver, completely automated and the people you talk to have double opted-in and watched your presentation. At this point all you have to do is pick up the phone and say the magic words “What did you like best about what you saw?” and then let the closing process flow like an orchestrated symphony.
5. Entertain and empower them. Put the focus totally on them and motivate them by complimenting them on their strong points. This is to be done sincerely and not just for the sake of flattery. They will pick up the negative vibrations if you just want to flatter them and they will think you are fake. You probably are if you do give false compliments.
Why is this important? Because they get a sense you beleive in their abilities to help build a lifetime fortune with. They will believe that you will lead, guide and coach them. You’re eliminating a huge risk from them and they will now focus on the opportunity since you have secured their trust.
Thanks for reading and if you liked this post, please share and comment!
PS: If you want to learn how you can generate qualified leads and provide your team with their own FREE attraction marketing system....go here -->> mlmrockstars.com/esm (Unless you already have too many leads)
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.