For additional information Click HereMinerals for Health and Wellness
They're only needed in small quantities but play a huge and equally important role just like proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins in maintaining health and wellness. You ignore them at your own peril.
Your body is a "masterpiece" of creation formed from these elements and, as such, it's important to constantly replenish your body with these elements that it uses and depletes on a daily basis.
|Ionyte. Click on image for more info. (Opens in new window)
|Aqualyte. Click on image for more info. (Opens in new window)
What are some examples of these vital minerals that are essential for the maintenance of health and wellness? Iron, selenium, iodine, zinc, copper, fluoride, molybdenum, chromium, and manganese are some of the ones that quickly come to mind.
Most of these minerals need to be in ionic form to be well-absorbed by your intestines. Other factors such as diet, mineral concentrations in water, drug-nutrient interactions, etc., have an influence on the balance of minerals in your body.
Minerals. "Little" Nutrients That Mean a Lot
There's a lot of evidence that minerals by themselves, and in proper balance to one another, have important biochemical and nutritional functions.
- Nutrient Uptake: They boost uptake and utilization of nutrients, facilitating renewal, growth and development. Stunted growth and infertility are some of the consequences of mineral deficiency
- Immunity: Minerals enhance and improve body immunity
- Biological Reactions: Minerals help to catalyze biological reactions in your body
- Reproduction: Minerals play a huge role in facilitating reproduction processes
- Body pH: Minerals help your body maintain a healthy pH level of between 7.35 and 7.45. When your body pH is at this level, it's better able to fight off diseases and maintain optimal health and wellness
A number of reasons have been advanced as to the occurrence of mineral deficiencies in humans: Deficiency in the water we drink, the soil, in plants. Also, mineral imbalances brought about by processing of water, soil, and inadequate dietary intake.
Adding Ionyte and Aqualyte to your daily drinking water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of ensuring that you regularly get the ideal supply of minerals that your body needs - and in the right amounts, combination and structure.
You can (and frequently do) give your cell phone or computer a basic reset, why not yourself? Click Basic Reset for more info on how you can do this for yourself.
Disclaimer: The content of this article is based on the opinion of the author and is not intended as medical advice or to take the place of a one-on-one relationship with a qualified physician or health care practitioner. Please seek the advice of your physician or health care provider if you have an issue of medical concern.