SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
7/15/2012 3:06:49 PM EST
|7 Employment Workplace Changes Makes Baby Boomer Happy with Special Home Business
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Some people call me an infopreneur because of my fondness for news and research. I am also a boomerpreneur and in my retirement I search for articles that may appeal to baby boomers like myself.
So I recently came across an article titled 5 reasons why traditonal employment is in trouble. You can read it yourself here. www.ere.net/2012/05/09/5-reasons-why-traditional-employment-is-in-trouble/
I have summarized seven points about these changes in employment:
1. According to the U.S. Labor Department, 2.1 million people resigned their jobs in February, the most in any month since the start of the Great Recession.
2. Many of the unemployed talked about eroding benefits and bolstered executive salaries and unrealistic shareholder's expectations.
3. Work expectations have changed especially with younger workers. They want it to be more fun and engaging and interesting.
4. People want to be empowered to make decisions, have more freedom over schedules and work assignments, and have transparent and equitable pay based on contribution.
5. The success of crowdsourcing sites like Amazon’s Mechanical Turk and other sites where anyone can offer their services for bid such as elancer or freelancer says a lot about what is happening.
6. Some analysts say that the tide has turned away from traditional employers to the smaller firms that do care about the candidates experiences. They say that more effort and money is being placed on becoming listed as “The Best Place to Work.”
7. Good people are attracted to places that are in alignment with their needs and attitudes, and those places are increasingly organizations that are flexible, fun, empowering, respectful, and transparent.
My overall impression about these new employment changes is about two factors:
a. I’m glad I am no longer facing these changes in the workplace…I had a small taste of it just before I retired. We "senior types" had to start catering to young princes and princesses with cell phones.
b. I’m glad I have started a home business enterprise to supplement my pension and earn a lifestyle I was only able to dream about. The baby boomer culture will not be denied.
We need people of many different skill levels who are serious about working part time or full time for a solid company. Our team can help you develop your own prosperous work from home enterprise with a 2 step plan and 45 minutes of marketing a day.
Who do you know likes to save money with online shopping?
Who do you know wants to make money online with a simple system based on giving away a valuable savings and shopping software?
Questions and comments are always welcome. We will strive to meet your changing home business expectations and be fun, empowering, respectful and transparent.
Standing by to help,
Don and Annemarie,
Team of Hope
Learn more about how you can help every consumer get the best deals and you make money by giving away a valuable tool...why pay top price ever again across any category or location.
Direct link - free download: shoppingsherlock.com/3steps2rich
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.
|Thank you for sharing this PR. INTERESTING. I wish you continued success and prosperity!!|
|Very interesting observations and you are correct. Retired Boomer myself and seriously looking for something that actually works.|
|You're welcome Vero...glad you enjoyed!|
|Very interesting PR, Thank you so much for all of you useful research!! TWEETED for you and +1'd|
|Babyboomers were the backbone of this society work force. I recently retired myself from brick and mortar biz and came on line to see what I could do. I know many will follow to join us all.
Wishing you the best in your biz op.|