Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Barry Davis
Member Since: 9/20/2018
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 25
Featured Member: 0 times
Associates: 59
Wall Posts: 14
Comments Made: 16
Press Releases: 5
Videos: 1
Phone:
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 2
THIS MONTH: 381
TOTAL: 2018
are we ibo associates?
business links
active associates
Lawrence Bergfeld    
Last logged on: 6/20/2019


Bill Bateman     
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Carl Davies    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Susan Ross    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Carlos Neto    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Phil Schaefer    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Lonnie E. Shipe, M.A.    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


PHIL SCHAEFER    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Karl Erik Bjørnhaug    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


David Williams     
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Marlena Burton    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Rix Robinson    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Sandy Hall    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Werner Kolzing    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


Chuck Reynolds    
Last logged on: 6/19/2019


other ibo platforms
Barry Davis   My Press Releases

"PLEASE" Help Me To Understand This....

Published on 6/12/2019
For additional information  Click Here

Hello Everyone,

What is the ONE thing 99.9% of all adults in the USA have in common? No, the answer is NOT they are all in the USA [hahaha]. The answer to MY question is; they are all “CONSUMERS” and will spend money on something at one time or another. How much of your income are you spending -vs- the amount you are able to save? Statistics say tell us over 50% of adults in the USA are living from paycheck to paycheck and over 40% does NOT have enough saving to cover a $400.00 unexpected expense or hardship. If you consider the cost of living is steadily increasing [year after year] while the average income NEVER adjusts to offset those expenses, it helps to explain why the average working individual in the USA will remain in debt MOST of their entire adult life!

If consumers poured over 15 trillion dollars in the economy last year, why is it so hard for consumers to understand how important we are to the economy? It’s time consumers learn how to convert their buying power into leverage and opportunity, because CONSUMERS are responsible for the wealth and success enjoyed by corporations and businesses all over the world. Yet, we sit back and wonder how the top 1% of the wealthiest individuals in the USA makes so much money. News flash… It’s the other 99% contributing to their wealth!

If you are interested, I created a simple, realistic, and extremely affordable Pay Yourself 1st concept capable of helping MILLIONS of individuals/families follow a PATHWAY to making the American Dream a REALITY over the course of six months. This can be done without doing any more than you already do [AND] saving LOTS of money when compared to what you are ALREADY spending [out of pocket] on the basic necessities of life. Are you ready to pay yourself FIRST instead of everyone else?

 

Here’s your invitation to see a more detailed explanation of my AMAZING CONCEPT!

Click This Link For Access

 

I appreciate you reading my article and hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Best Regards,

Barry Davis                 

Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.