SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
4/26/2012 8:01:46 PM EST
|Google Long Tail Keyword Stealth Method
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
1) In this method you will learn how to find targeted and buyer keywords to rank on Google
with, we will be finding low competition long tail keywords fast!
2) Go to google.com and type in the following into Google’s search bar choosing your
keyword from the three biggest markets: health/fitness, make money, and relationships.
For example, in the search below, I used “weight loss”, other terms could be “make
money online”, or “find a girlfriend”, etc…..
“Incoming Search Terms” “Weight Loss”
Notice there are two sets of quotations, incoming search terms is first, and there is a
space in between, this is important.
3) Click on any of the websites that show up in the organic search results (not the pay per
click ads that show up at the top)
4) Now scroll to the bottom of the page and look for where it says “incoming search terms”
and lists the keywords that people search for to find that website.
5) What this shows is long tail keywords that people are typing into Google to find this
6) What you are looking for in these keywords are buyer keyword phrases that include
words like, “review”, “course”, ”tips”, or a specific location. Copy and paste all of these
phrases, then search for them in Google and find the ones with few competing pages,
less than three million is a good rule.
7) The cool part about this method is that you are finding out exactly what keywords are
leading people to that highly ranked page, more importantly, these long tail keywords are
not given by Google’s keyword tool! Also, being long tail keywords, they are easier torank for than shorter keywords with high competition in Google’s search results.
8) Now you can create Youtube videos with these keywords as the title, or you could create
couple of WordPress website articles (300-500 words) using each one of these long tail
keywords as your primary keyword for your article. As always, use the main keyword
about 3% of the time, and use Google keyword tool to find relevant keywords to the long
tail keywords that you found. You should also use other SEO tools like backlinks if you
need an extra push to rank higher for the long tail keywords. You can use wordpress.org
for your website, hostgator.com for hosting, and godaddy.com for buying your long tail
keyword domain name. Remember that .com .net and .org are the best domain names.
9) Rinse and repeat, creating multiple minisites/youtube videos that, together, will drive
massive traffic to your clickbank.com products.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.