SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
5/20/2011 5:06:55 PM EST
|How To Create Sizzling Ad Copy
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Here are some great ways to improve your ad copy
1. Decrease or increase the length of your ad copy. There is no rule on how long your
ad copy should be unless space is a consideration. The ad should be long enough to sell your product.
2. Add some sub headlines on your ad copy. Sub headlines act just like headlines; they grab the readers attention. They'll keep the readers interested as they continue to read your ad.
3. Ask your reader questions through out the ad copy. They will answer the questions in their
own head as they read your ad copy. The questions you ask should persuade the reader into buying.
4. Highlight keywords through out your ad copy. The keywords should be attractive to
your target audience. You could highlight them with color, underlines, italics, etc.
5. Bullet or indent your benefits on your ad copy. Must people won't read a whole ad copy,
so make your products benefits standout and you won't lose the sales from all the skimmers.
6. Change the size of your text on your ad copy. You want to make your text large enough
so it's not hard to read. You also want your headline and major points to be larger so they will standout.
7. You could raise or lower the price on your ad copy. A higher price could increase the perceived value of your product and a lower price could lesson your product's value.
8. Add proof of results on your ad copy. You should include testimonials, endorsements,
and factual statistics to prove your product's claims.
9. Add special offers on your ad copy. It's usually easier to sell the offer than the product. You could use discounts, free bonuses, volume sales, etc.
10. Eliminate the hard-to-understand jargon on your ad copy. Unless your product calls for technical words, you want your ad to be read without people pulling out a dictionary.
If you are interested in getting more great tips and resources from me via email, visit bit.ly/fbzIRS and subscribe to my 7 day internet profits email series.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.