SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
6/19/2012 2:44:18 PM EST
|Did You Know These Health Benefits of CELERY:
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Chinese Proverb: If you find something of value to share it is your obligation!
Another one of Robyn’s Who Knew Fun Facts:
Did You Know These Health Benefits of CELERY:
Not A Cure, However An Alternative.
1) Anti Cancer: Celery is known to contain at least eight families of Anti-Cancer compounds. Among them are the acetylenics that have been shown to stop the growth of tumor cells. Phenolic acids which block the action of prostaglandins that encourage the growth of tumor cells. And coumarins which help prevent free radicals from damaging cells and one of active compounds in celery is the phytochemical coumarin, which has been proven effective in cancer prevention and capable of enhancing the activity of certain white blood cells that help fight cancer. The phytochemical coumarins prevent the formation and development of the Colon and Stomach Cancers.
2) Pneumonia - Celery is a well-known vegetable for stimulating the immune system to help fight disease. Celery is packed with antioxidants and compounds that fight bacteria, viruses and inflammation.
3) Hay Fever: Celery comes on top of the list for foods that alleviate allergy symptoms. Also on that list are carrots, ginger, peppermint, parsley, turmeric, chamomile and cabbage.
4) Lower blood pressure: Drinking celery juice every day for a week significantly helps lower blood pressure. A compound called phtalides help relax the muscle around arteries, dilating the vessels and allowing blood to flow normally. To be effective, drink the juice for one week, stop for three weeks, and start over.
5) Cholesterol: This humble pale juice has been shown to effectively and significantly lower total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
6) Inflammation: The polyacetylene in celery is an amazing relief for all inflammation like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Asthma and Bronchitis.
7) Kidney function: Celery promotes healthy and normal kidney function by aiding elimination of toxins from the body. While eliminating toxins, it also prevents formation of kidney stones.
8) Diuretic: The potassium and sodium in celery juice helps to regulate body fluid and stimulate urine production, making it an important help to rid the body of excess fluid.
9) Nervous system: The organic alkaline minerals in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system, making it a wonderful drink for insomniacs.
10) Menopausal Symptoms: Celery, along with dill, fennel, anise and all tasty herbs of the celery family, are amongst the list of mildly oestrogenic herbs, due to the gently oestrogenic phtyochemical anethole. They all have 40 to 50 phytochemicals and are a mix of anethole, apigenin, kaempferol, luteolin and quercitin. All these compounds are very good at alleviating all menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, and contribute to preventing heart disease and osteoporosis but without the side-effects of HRT treatment.
11) Memory Loss: Celery contains a compound called luteolin, which has shown promise for lowering levels of plaque-forming proteins in the brain. This, in turn, can counteract risk factors for Alzheimer's, including atherosclerosis, inflammation and oxidative damage. Another source of luteolin is flaxseed.
12) Urinary stones, breaking of: The diuretic effect of celery juice also aids the breaking and elimination of urinary and gall bladder stones. And With loads of analgesic, anti-inflammatory and diuretic compounds, as well as some calcium blockers, celery seed extracts seem appropriate for treating Bladder Infections. Celery seeds are said to improve the quantity and quality of urine and are a useful diuretic for urinary tract infections
13) Bursitis: Two of the best natural sources of COX-2 inhibitors are celery and celery seeds, which contain high amounts of painkilling apigenin.So bursitis and many other inflammatory conditions will benefit from including celery in your diet or making a tea from freshly crushed celery seeds.
14) Constipation: The natural laxative effect of celery helps to relieve constipation. It also helps relax nerves that have been overworked by man-made laxatives.
15) Acidity: The important minerals in this magical juice effectively balance the body's blood pH, neutralizing acidity. Help Digestion and Ulcer so well
16) Weight Loss: Drink celery juice frequently throughout the day. It helps curb your cravings for sweets and rich food.
We Will Be Incorporated Celery Into Our Daily Consumption!
Visalus- Changing Lives One Person @ A Time!
This Product has changed our lives. I Had A 50 lbs. Weight Loss In Less Than 90 Days!
My Son Had 102 lbs. Weight Loss & Was Recognized @ Nationals In KC 3/24/2012 as a 100 lb. Club Member. With a 1K Bonus In Product.
bit.ly//RobynVisalusFr ~ French-(Canada Only)
I Use An Amazing Platform To Share/Promote:
Have You Heard Of IBOtoolbox?
POWER OF FREE! Is FREE Really Free? It Is HERE!
Have you seen this Cutting Edge Advertising Platform/Tool? bit.ly//RobynsinviteIbo
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.
|And I wondered why I like and eat celery so much. Thanks for sharing this Robyn. Awesome success to you my friend!|
|Wow, great blog Robyn. I did not know that celery was so good for you. To your success!|
|Thank you folks for your time, feedback and kind words. Continuedd Success to each and everyone of you! |
|Awesome blog Robyn !!! You taught me something today ;-) I knew I liked celery for some reason. |
|Robyn, i never knew that much about the benefits of celery--great blog!|
|Excellent!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us..|