For additional information Click Here
Your own website will help build your brand (you) and not someone else's business!
There are many things you can do on your own website to help your primary businesses. Things like Blogs, detailed information about your business, Product information, customer reviews, even a discussion group could be added to the site. Most importantly the site belongs to you.
So if you are considering building a website of your own, one of the most important things to consider is the web hosting company. If you have a website and a web hosting company, are you getting the value you could be? Here are 10 items to check.
1. Does it have 24/7 phone support?
Bluehost has award winning support. You can call or text support 24/7/365
2. Does it offer enough capacity?
Bluehost offers unlimited domains, unlimited, email addresses, and unlimited data transfer! with no extra charges!
3. Does it offer an ANYTIME money back guarantee? (This is important as you will only be able to truly assess the product by using it.)
Blue host makes this offer. So if you are dissatisfied, you will get your money back.
4. Does it have an affiliate program?
Bluehost has a great affiliate program. Easy to sign up. No third parties involved!
5. Does it have an upgrade path? For instance if your site is really getting a lot of visitors, is there room to grow to a dedicated IP address or even a dedicated server?
Bluehost has an upgrade path up to dedicated servers.
6. Does it offer any website acceleration features? Bluehost offers CloudFlare. CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. I really like this feature and it is a free add on.
7. Does it have have development tools?
Bluehost offers a variety of development tools for the novice and the expert.
8. Does it support secure e-commerce?
Bluehost supports eCommerce with increased site security and multiple shopping carts.
9. Does it offer training?
Bluehost has videos for nearly everything one needs to do on a website. Couple the training with the online support, you will have no trouble.
10. Is the price competitive?
Bluehost hosting can be puchased for less than $5.00 per month
I have tried multiple hosting companies for myself and for companies That I worked for. I researched and compared the top non-dedicated hosting choices. Bluehost provides the best value in web hosting with absolutely superb support.
Get more information or Sign up today! $4.95 per month! http://goo.gl/ALrg9