SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
7/9/2012 10:38:47 PM EST
|IBO Starter info.
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
SIMPLE GUIDE FOR NEW IBOTOOLBOX MEMBERS
IBOtoolbox is the greatest Social/Business Platform on the Internet. It is a free membership site that offers an arsenal of up-to-date, state of the art widgets and tools for use by its members…all free of charge. There is free advertising granting worldwide exposure through search engine traffic and social networks, etc. This is branding at its best. All of this and more is provided by the talented founder and CEO…none other than Paul Williams. What an extraordinary platform this young man has created!
Sometimes, new members can get overwhelmed after joining. There are so many benefits to this free membership site that every member that joins IBOtoolbox is urged to complete their profile and engage in IBO activities as soon as possible. So, this simple step by step guide was created to help new members get started right away.
I felt quite overwhelmed when I first joined I BOtoolbox, so I just want to share a little info to help new members.
SIMPLE GUIDE FOR NEW IBOTOOLBOX MEMBERS
1. CREATE YOUR PROFILE – 200 advertising credits awarded upon completion of profile
• Be sure to include your photo in profile
• Add as many businesses & links as you desire (can add more later)
• List all Social Networks you are a member of (can add more later)
• Write a blog. (Check out other members’ blogs if you’re not used to writing blogs.)
• You can upload videos & photos later if you don’t have any available
• Be sure to click “Save Info” when you’re done.
• To receive your 200 credits, be sure to return to "Dashboard" after completing
2. LIST YOUR PREFERRED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES in the next section (using the“click
• Click on “Profile” link near top of page
• Click on “Add Business” or “Add Links”
• Type business info or text link into the popup screen
• Click “Save”
3. ADD YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK LINKS
4. WRITE YOUR FIRST BLOG (Introduce yourself to world -Tell about you and what you do,
• Click on “Blogger” link near top of page...
• or click “Add Blog/Writeup” in Profile Section
• Enter your tags (keywords), subject, and web link without the “http”
• Paste in your blog (prewritten in Notepad)
• Scroll up…to the right and click “Save New Blog”
• To view your blog, click on “ibiosocial.com/(your own username) located just above the
Save New Blog link
• Click on “My Blogs” and you should see your new blog
• Search the Internet, etc. for material for additional blogs. DO NOT COPY & PASTE
OTHER PEOPLE'S MATERIAL!!! Use your own wording for your blogs!
5. ADD YOUR PROFILE VIDEO LINK FROM YOU TUBE (select a video from You Tube)
Refer to the training videos in the "Help" section.
6. RUNNING LISTING OR BANNER ADS
• Click on “My ads” near top of page
• Name your ad (So you recognize which ad you’re running)
• Select Ad Type (Listing or Banner) from drop down arrow
• Give your Ad a title
• Type in ad text
• Make sure you input correct URL (Do NOT type http:// as it is already there.
• Set throttle to desired speed (Fast, Default, Slow, or Very Slow)
• Click on “Save New Ad” (Scroll up & look to the right just above ads on the right
7. MY IMPRESSIONS/CREDITS
• Click on “Convert Credits
• Select # of credits from drop down menu
• Click on “Add impressions”
• The arrow beside "Impressions" lets you know how many impressions you have
left for running your current ads.
• To activate/deactivate ad, click the first round icon to right of ad. (Turns green
• To edit add, click the pencil To delete ad, click the red X
8. ADD BANNER GRAPHICS
If you wish to use your own personal banner or an affiliate banner…
• Locate banner you wish to use from affiliate site, etc.
• Download banner image as a JPEG image to a folder on your computer
• Click on “Add banner graphic”
• Click on “Browse” to locate the banner you saved to your computer.
• Double click on your banner file
• Banner will show up in the “Ad a banner section”
If you wish to create your own banner, you may do so from Microsoft PowerPoint.
Save banner as a JPEG image to a folder you have created on your computer.
Go to IBOtoolbox and click on “Add banner graphic”
Click on “Browse” to locate the banner
Double click on the banner file
9. HOW TO FIND YOUR REFERRAL LINKS
• Click on “Links/Widgets” near top of page
• Click on "Show Links & Banners" (All links are yours)
10. HOW TO FIND THE TRAINING VIDEOS
• Click on "Help" link near top of page
11. HOW TO POST TO THE WALL
• Click on “New Wall Entry”
• Type your post and click "Send To Wall"
• To add a link, be sure to include http://
12. TRAINING WEBINARS
• Click on "Dashboard"
• Scroll down to Training Schedule on right side of page
• See links for Wednesday & Saturday Webinars
• Recieve 100 advertising credits for attending each webinar
Must get code at end of webinar and go to Earn/Xfer/Buy Credits to redeem it.
• Question & answer session in the Wednesday webinar
13. TO SEND AN INVITATION REQUEST TO ASSOCIATES
• Click on person’s name
• Click "Send Request"
• Click "Send Invite Request"
Once they accept, you may start sending messages to begin
a personal/business relationship with that person.
14. HOW TO ACCEPT INVITATIONS TO BE AN ASSOCIATE
• Click on "My Messages"
• Click on "Invitations" (left side of page)
• Click on the green "Plus sign"
• Click "Save"
15. HOW TO LOCATE AND REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGES
• Go to the links at the top of your screen and click on "My Messages".
• You will find your messages there.
• Click on the name, subject, or the date to open the message.
• Click "Reply" to answer your messages.
• Click "Send Message".
16. HOW TO DO A SEARCH TO FIND SPECIFIC ASSOCIATES
• Click on the “Search” link near the top right of the page
• Select options for search criteria
o (ex) First Name
o Last Name
o Join date
o Country, etc.
• To the right of page, click “Search”
17. HOW TO COMMENT ON SOMEONE’S WALL POST
• Click on “Comment” just below the person’s post
• Type in your comment
• Click on “Send to Wall”
18. HOW TO SEND A FACEBOOK INVITE REQUEST
• Click on Links/Widgets
• Click on "Launch Invite Tool"
• Type in the person's email address
• Click "Send Invite Request"
19. HOW TO COMMENT ON SOMEONE'S BLOG
• Locate the link at bottom of blog "Leave Comment"
• Type in your comment in space provided
• Click on "Submit Comment"
• Click on "Close Comment"
20. HOW TO GET HELP
• Click on "Help"
• Watch the training videos
• Refer to this simple guide
• Attend the Wednesday Webinars (Ask questions)
• If the above doesn't answer your questions, submit a support ticket
21. HOW TO EARN ADVERTISING CREDITS
• Complete your profile
• Write blogs
• Attend Wednesday and Saturday Webinars (must receive and redeem code)
• Read IBO newsletter
• Be a contributor (purchase advertising credits)
• One login to IBO site per day
• 200 credits when your referral earns their first star
• Comment on blogs or videos
Is a good kick starter program
Nora Ross is the true Author of this blog. She is a IBO member
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.
|Great Information. Thank you !|