SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
2/20/2012 6:10:46 AM EST
|6 Ways To Uplift Yourself
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
How many hours do you spend building your online business?
And how many hours do you spend building the feeling in your hart en in your brain to make it possible to make money, te enjoy abundance?
If you start spending 1/10 of your working hours to lift up yourself, you'll increase your success by 20%.
Here's a small list on how to start doing this:
1. Get out in nature. Just as the people you surround yourself with have an effect on how you feel and on who you are, so does your physical environment. You can change the way you are feeling simply by changing the environment you are in. Something simple as a walk in a nice city park can really uplift you.
2. Watch movies that inspire and uplift you like: The Pursuit of Happyness, Dead Poet’s Society, Erin Brokovich, Remember the Titans, Pay it Forward, The World’s Fastest Indian etc.
Make your own youtube playlist with inspiring and uplifting little movies and enjoy at least one of them each day.
3. Take a close look at the books you read, movies/TV you watch, video games you play, blogs/websites you view etc. Do they leave you feeling uplifted and inspired? Do they give you positive messages about life? If not, find some that do uplift you.
Here is one of my favorites: www.ibourl.com/jzl
4. Relax. When you relax, do it wholeheartedly and throw yourself into it. Procrastinating in front of the TV isn’t real relaxation. Schedule yourself sometime to properly relax.
I daily shedule some super quality time for myself to do relax my mind and build up my mental powers: www.ibourl.com/jzm
5. Create something: plant a vegetable garden, build a bookshelf, knit a scarf, write a poem. Anything to get your creative juices flowing.
6. Read about these people who have become successful after failure. Realise that the mistakes and failures you have made in your past do not determine your future. You can be the architect of your future just as the people on that list were. The future is not set in stone, there is always room for you to influence it for the better.
Make this list a little longer, you know what is lifting you up don't you?
Add 4 more uplifting little to do things to this list and start working with it.
Remember the 20% increase in abundance this will get you!
Would you like to get more information?
contact me: (no autoresponder, i will personally take the time to answer you!)
Ludwina Van Hyfte is a Silver Team Leader with SFImg
I promote all my business on IBOtoolbox, the #1 Platform online for Network and Affiliate Marketers. It gives you the ability to put your business in front of 150,000+ targeted visitors daily. This FREE marketing platform is very well liked by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing! Get the Internet tools to give you an edge over your competitionhttp://ibourl.com/lox *****
Make Cash In On Banners one of your multi’s (multiple streams of income)
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.
|These are all wonderful ideas. I like the first one in particular, nature has a way of making you reconnect with your spirit, and as your spirit is nurtured and satisfied, you feel new strength, renewed hope and energy. Excellent Post.|