Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Robson Grant
Member Since: 6/18/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: Canada
Likes Received: 331
Featured Member: 1 times
Associates: 723
Wall Posts: 1209
Comments Made: 654
Press Releases: 176
Videos: 0
Phone:
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 9
THIS MONTH: 585
TOTAL: 189836
are we ibo associates?
recent videos
active associates
Whitney Jacqueline    
Last logged on: 7/21/2019


IBOtoolbox Admin     
Last logged on: 7/21/2019


VOU Deals    
Last logged on: 7/21/2019


Zakariyya Spain    
Last logged on: 7/21/2019


Sandy Blomstrom    
Last logged on: 7/21/2019


Curtiss Martin    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Jimmy Diggs  
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Pauline Burke    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Katarina Hofbaur  
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Bob & Shirley Rushing    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Lawrence Rinke    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


George Galvin     
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Bruno Duarte    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


Martin Streather     
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


George Pierce    
Last logged on: 7/20/2019


other ibo platforms
Robson Grant   My Press Releases

Internet Advertising Program

Published on 3/3/2013
For additional information  Click Here

HourlyRevShare™ is an internet advertising program. We offer our members the opportunity to advertise their referral or affiliate banners and text ads. We also pay our members a daily rebate, depending on our generated revenue. http://revshares.info/ For every Ad Pack you purchase, you earn a predetermined rebate for up to 30 days, before it expires. Whenever you make a withdrawal request from your Rebates Balance, 30% of your withdrawal total goes into your Repurchase Balance, which you can use to buy more Ad Packs and keep your ads constantly running. This balance cannot be withdrawn. The remaining 70% (less a 3% withdrawal fee) is sent to your external payment processor account. Our 30% repurchase policy is to ensure the long-term sustainability of this program. For example, when you withdraw $100, $30 will automatically go to your Repurchase Balance and $70 is available for withdrawal. All withdrawals from your Rebates Balance currently attract a 3% withdrawal fee, which is subject to change at the Admin's discretion. We have 3 different plans; rebates are credited to your Site Balance approx. every hour, according to the plan you purchased. http://revshares.info/ Enjoy & Prosper! -- Netizen Pros - Marketing & Advertising Solutions http://netizenpros.com http://revshares.info Robson Grant Skype: netizenpro Debbie Grant Skype: netizenpros +1 226-476-1403 Live Chat http://livechat.netizenpros.com “A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on friendship.” Learn How to Contact 50,000+ Linkedin Members for free! http://linkedinalliance.com
Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.