SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
3/15/2012 12:18:15 AM EST
|The Scandal Everyone Overlooked
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Is the economy “down”?
Is that why people are broke?
Is it because of no jobs and high unemployment rates?
Could it be the government?
All fair questions, right?
Sure they are.
The TRUTH is.....
1) This ain't no where near a political email (although I could tell you were hoping for a good “debate”- lol).
2) All that “noise” about the who, what, where and why of the economy means nothing to us (I'll tell you why in a sec)
3) There actually IS no “bad” economy. There is just a bunch of businesses who have been to brittle throughout the “shift” our economy has undergone to survive.
In major “shifts” like what we've went through the last few years – some rise, and some fall.
It's nature, and when you step back and look at it for what it is, it makes sense.
And in nature....
A good place to always stay is “flexible”.
So when a MAJOR shift like what our marketplace has went through happens.....
....you can survive it – and not just survive it – but thrive in it.
If you want to know how to do that, plus how to NEVER struggle to thrive in business again, there's a few things you'll want to know:
1) The best marketing ALWAYS wins
2) You gotta be flexible, or surround yourself with with innovative, flexible people (because brittle things just flake and chip away until there's nothing left)
3) You'll want to “humanize” your business (aka – keep it really real with people)
4) Did I mention the best marketing ALWAYS wins?
Here's the problem (and this is the problem with our economy, and why business fail):
It's REALLY simple.
Here we go:
There's not enough people that are thinking for themselves.
There's not enough entrepreneurs.
Too many people are looking for handouts....
.....or waiting for someone to send them the memo that the economy is “ok” again.
No one is teaching WHY social media is so effective – and why blogging is the hottest thing since disco (and the reasons are not anywhere close to what most people “teach”)
No one is teaching how to sell in the “new” economy.
And all this.....
Leaves for A LOT of people standing around, scratching their head – left with nothing to say except.....
“The economy is so bad right now…”
It's really good (I mean really good).
IF you know how to maneuver in it.
IF you're willing to follow a few simple suggestions.....
And IF you're willing to listen to two of the most flexible, innovative guys I've met in a long time.....
....who have happened to sell over $4,000,000 in products and help over 19,000 people (in just the last 4 months) break free from believing the most poverty stricken economic scandal of the century.
Even better news....
They'll show you how you can start “getting your piece of the pie” ....TODAY.
Here's what you should do now:
- grab a piece of paper and pencil
- sit down
- put the kids in the other room and the dog outside
- and grab a cup of “Vidacup”
This video has already “awakened” thousands and is going viral in over 170 countries.
You'll see why in a sec.
Here's The Link You Need To Watch It:
I'll see you on the “other side”
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.
|GREAT Press Release, Lovette, fellow Empower Network-er! See ya in Austin, TX where we will RELEASE our Inner BA$$! GO EMPOWER NETWORK!!! Thanks for sharing, so back to da top with ya! God bless! :D