Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Warren Contreras
Member Since: 2/20/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 1140
Featured Member: 6 times
Associates: 790
Wall Posts: 1289
Comments Made: 1448
Press Releases: 231
Videos: 5
Phone: 503-985-8402
Skype:     oldbuddy70
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 9
THIS MONTH: 1332
TOTAL: 176034
are we ibo associates?
active associates
Brandon J Urquhart I    
Last logged on: 7/24/2019


Pam Sudo    
Last logged on: 7/24/2019


Cosmos Parris    
Last logged on: 7/24/2019


Skip Post    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Camille Cameron    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Mike Seals    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Arnold Fisher    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Jack Dawson     
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Mobolaji Ajibola    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


AB WELLS    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Paruchuri Sridhar    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Bill Bateman     
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Vernon Wallis    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Brian Stefan    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


Dee Jay Williams    
Last logged on: 7/23/2019


other ibo platforms






Warren Contreras   My Press Releases

First Month Goal Met

Published on 11/28/2015
For additional information  Click Here

So Far So Good?

I'm not a big goals person, but this one was so easy I didn't think I could miss.

Actually I blew right past it.

A month ago I set up a new Blog at SuperCheapBlog.info

My goal was to make it pay for itself, without using advertising pasted all over the place. I didn't even want to use blatant pitches to sell products and services in my posts.

So how can you make money that way?

The objective of the Blog is to help people who would like to do the same thing and don't have a clue where to start. Well 95% of what I post is completely free and earns zero commissions, but the other 5% is plenty to bring in enough to cover the $1.33 a month cost for the Blog.

So in the first month, I had three referrals for Traffic Monsoon, which is an earning website I use as a feeder to supply the funds for my other online ventures. Actually it does a lot better than that, but I started it before I started the blog so those earnings I didn't count. Still three new referrals probably adds $3.00 to $4.50 a month to my income if you figure a nickle a day from two or three referrals for 30 days.

Then I added one more referral.to MyPayingAds that paid me $1.25 already with more to come every time he repurchases an ad pack.

Finally I didn't get any new referrals for AIOP, but I did have one subscriber that quit, change his mind after he saw the Blog and created one for himself. That keeps $10 a month that I was about to lose.

I Think That's A Good Start!

Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.