Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Ontarian Hawkins
Member Since: 6/27/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 503
Featured Member: 1 times
Associates: 342
Wall Posts: 1244
Comments Made: 76
Press Releases: 370
Videos: 800
Phone: 877-785-8736
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 26
THIS MONTH: 4232
TOTAL: 683212
are we ibo associates?
member advertising
active associates
Jimmy Diggs  
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Tom Riach    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Joseph George    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Joshua Lindsey    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Dominic Fernandez    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Sule Yesufu    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


John Aiken     
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


ALEKSANDAR STANIC    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Lawrence Bergfeld    
Last logged on: 6/24/2019


Bill Bateman     
Last logged on: 6/23/2019


Brian Stefan    
Last logged on: 6/23/2019


James Kelly    
Last logged on: 6/23/2019


Bob & Shirley Rushing    
Last logged on: 6/23/2019


Katarina Hofbaur  
Last logged on: 6/23/2019


other ibo platforms



Ontarian Hawkins   My Press Releases

The Psychology of a Funded Proposal- Build Your MLM Home Based Business With These Strategies

Published on 5/6/2015
For additional information  Click Here

The Psychology of a Funded Proposal- Build Your MLM Home Based Business With These Strategies

 

In this video, you are going to learn the psychology of a funded proposal and why it is critical to you building a successful business on the internet.  If you involved in any type of MLM Home Based or Direct Sales Business Opportunity, then this blog post is especially for you.

There are a few reasons why only 3% of the network marketing industry succeed while the rest of the 97% fail to realize that systems, duplication, and training is what will make and build a solid business for years to come.

Some other struggles I see in this same industry are as follow:

1. Poor Mindset

2. Lack of Leads

3. Lack of Cashflow

4. Lack of Marketing Skills

5. No Mastermind Groups

6. No Clear Roadmaps

7. No Vision

 

You see, in order to accomplish these 7 attributes above, there needs to be a system in place that will allow you to achieve these all in one suite. Not only that, but you need to understand why a sales funnel or a funded proposal will save you a lot of headaches in this industry.

So what's the BIG DEAL behind funded proposals anyway?  Well, they are designed to:

1. Create Awareness

2. Generate Leads

3. Communicate to your leads

4. Close your leads

5. Generate loyal customers who eventually will turn into business partners

 

An example of the perfect network marketing system would be the IPAS2 system, which is designed to accommodate all features which are mentioned above. How would you like to plug your team into a system that will help them and show them how to market, how to change their negative ways of thinking, how to develop a vision, etc?

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE IPAS2 SYSTEM

Would this change the way you do business online?  It's time to grow your MLM Home Based Business today by plugging into a marketing system that absolutely works.

Connect with me and let's get you going today :)

 

Let's win together,

 

Ontarian

877-785-8736

http://www.prodigymarketingonline.com
Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.