Join me @ IBOtoolbox for free.
Ontarian Hawkins
Member Since: 6/27/2011
  
performance / stats
Country: United States
Likes Received: 503
Featured Member: 1 times
Associates: 342
Wall Posts: 1244
Comments Made: 76
Press Releases: 370
Videos: 800
Phone: 877-785-8736
Skype:    
profile visitor stats
TODAY: 82
THIS MONTH: 3002
TOTAL: 681982
are we ibo associates?
member advertising
active associates
Lonnie E. Shipe, M.A.    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Ann Moses    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Kenneth Leon    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


John Bisbal    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Katarina Hofbaur  
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Todd Treharne    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Tom Riach    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Bill Douglas    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Stephen Porter     
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Athena Gay    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


ALEKSANDAR STANIC    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Mark Turnbull    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


DENNIS CHIKWAYI    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Mike Farris    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


Steven Anthony    
Last logged on: 6/17/2019


other ibo platforms



Ontarian Hawkins   My Press Releases

MMM Global Paid Me 340 USD- Does MMM Global Really Pay… (Find Out For Yourself)

Published on 1/6/2016
For additional information  Click Here

MMM Global Paid Me 340 USD- Does MMM Global Really Pay… (Find Out For Yourself)

So just the other day I received the rest of my $340 from MMM global. The reason I say the rest if because once you decide to do a PH (provide help) or GH (get help), the system will search for the best participants to pay you the money you are due, or those who you are needing to pay. Check out the screen shot below to get a better understanding of what I mean…

mmmpaidagain40

 

The 40USD payment you see there was the last payment of the 340USD that came from a random participant inside MMM global.  The best thing about the GH I received was it was pure profit from the interest that I made from doing my daily task inside of the community. Each time I complete my daily task, I am reward 2.67% which comes to 100% per month as long as I carry out these task daily.

So here’s the breakdown:

As soon as you do your first PH or provide help inside of the community, you will automatically earn 20% per month regardless of what you do. The other 80% comes from doing simple little task that are so easy your child could probably do them with their eyes closed.  This is where you are able to double your money every single month just by sharing what this community is doing for you and your family.

Also, you can grow your account up to 10K and at that point you cannot add any more funds or do a PH. However, here’s the exciting part. Each day as you continue to do your task, you will still be earning on that 10K. So do the math.. how much interest are you making everyday from a 10K account balance at a rate of 2.67% per day?  No do you see the power of this.. So your 10K will double to 20K the next month and 40K the next and so on.

Are you excited yet? I know I am.. Watch the video below to see my actual figures and how I was able to do a GH for 340USD.  I will definitely be at the 10K mark or more within 4 months, which is my goal. Join me in this mmm global venture as we create the ultimate financial apocalypse. Reach out to me on facebook or by skype for more info on how MMM global works.

 

Member Note: To comment on this PR, simply click reply on the owners main post below.
-  Copyright 2016 IBOsocial  -            Part of the IBOtoolbox family of sites.