SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
11/23/2011 3:13:08 PM EST
|Does "No Sponsoring Required" REALLY Work? Auto Profit Machine Says it Does!
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Does "No Sponsoring Required" REALLY Work? Auto Profit Machine Says it Does!
I have seen it before. Business opportunities with the statement "No Sponsoring Required" blazing across their front page. Does this work? Is it REALLY possible to make money without doing any work? Is it really possible to make money without recruiting?
You are probably going to be surprised by my answer ... but ... YES! I believe it is possible. That does not mean that "everything" that boasts the statement "Make money without sponsoring" or "Make money doing nothing" is going to work. Some will, however.
Please hear me out before you turn up your nose. I know that many of you have been conditioned to run away as soon as these words make themselves heard. There are times that you "should" turn away ... but there are also times that you "shouldn't".
Last night I came across a new launch that made such a promise. I listened to the short video on the front page and knew that this could really work. And you know what? It DOES! I have been a member for a little over 12 hours and am already showing $475 in commissions in the back office. And these commissions are coming from $25 sales. That means I've had many sales come in.
What does this mean to you? Well, since some of these commissions came from other people advertising my link, this means that you will get sales, too -- even if you do not know how to promote -- even if you don't "want" to promote.
The business opportunity I'm talking about is called Auto Profit Machine. It was created by Max Stiegemeier, one of the best business creators that I have ever met. He knows how to create exceptional businesses, and he also wants his members to ALL make money ... not just the few who know how to advertise. That is what sets Max Stiegemeier apart from many others. Max is a very good admin, and he really cares about his members. He has proven that time and time again.
This time, Max has created something that (in my knowledge) has never been done on the Internet before. He has created a program where EVERYONE gets their link advertised by every single member who advertises -- plus Max also advertises our link.
When someone advertises Auto Profit Machine, 70% of the time they get the signups. What really makes this program stand out is that the other 30% of the time, other people receive the signups. This is a state-of-the-art opportunity that is REALLY making money for a lot of people. I mean, think of it. Those "heavy hitters" that bring in 1000s of people and make thousands in commissions ... they are going to be advertising FOR YOU -- not just for themselves!
We are seeing people make money here that have a lot of trouble getting sales! You do not want to miss out on this!
I am going to post a little ad for it below. Please feel free to copy the ad and change the link to your own once you signup. This is really pulling in the signups. I don't want to see you miss out.
It is so inexpensive and does not have any monthly payment at all. And even better than that ... this WORKS!
Here is the ad:
First Alert: Auto Profit Machine is now LIVE!
Folks - Paula here, and I have NEVER seen anything like this before.
It's just launched and it's called the auto profit machine. It's a viral income generating technology that makes you $25 Commissions over and over again.
You've never seen anything like this... There is NO Sponsoring Required AT ALL with this system.
Go Check it out now:
To Your Success,
P.S. This is DEFINITELY "No Sponsoring Required". EVERYONE will be advertising YOUR LINK! This is AWESOME!
And here is a splash page I made for it by using Ad Kreator: kreate.me/K2d . If you have an Ad Kreator account, you can make quick splash pages, too.
I hope that this post has helped you some. I hope that is hasn't offended you in any way :-)
Have a great day today!
Want to see what all I'm making money with
and how I advertise? Visit tinyurl.com/paulafryeonline
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.