For additional information Click Here
For better health balance your hormones.
The very core of human health is properly balanced hormones. If they are not in balance you will not be able to have good health. Good health is all about balance.
What are hormones? They are a chemical substance which act as a chemical messenger to help different parts of the body function properly together. Hormones are used in all areas of the body and all functions. The human body contains more than 100 differnt types of hormones. These hormones race through the bloodstream at the rate of thousands of billions of units per day!
Hormones control virtually all bodily functions.
* Regulate heartbeat and breathing.
* Put you to sleep and wake you up.
* Control blood pressure.
* Build bone, maintain muscle tone, and lubricate joints.
* Make the body produce energy and heat.
* Allow pregnancy and birth to occur.
* Fight stress, prevent fatigue, calm anxiety, and relieve depression
* Make and keep memories.
* Soothe pain.
* Stimulate the brain and immune system.
* Make men MEN and women WOMEN.
So with hormones controlling virtually everything in the body why do doctors prescribe drugs? I don't know. What they should be doing is helping people to properly balance hormones. Hormones actually determine how we age by controlling overall physical and mental health. As levels decline, so do we, physically and mentally.
Here is what some of the symptoms are when some key hormones are lacking.
* Decreased muscle strength.
* Cellulite on thighs.
* Anxious, gloomy, insecure, and sad.
* Low energy
* Loss of "girly" curves.
* Dry, irritated eyes.
* Tendency toward depression.
* Memory problems and poor concentration
* May have joint pain
* Deficiency of other hormones.
* Vulnerable to stress and depression.
* Reduced capacity for physical exertion.
* Estrogen dominance.
* Obesity in lower half of body.
* Poor sleeping habits
* Headaches and migraines.
* Feel fatigued day and night
* Tend toward depression
* Dry eyes
* Wrinkles around mouth and corner of eyes
Thyroid hormones insufficiency
* Cold hands and feet
* Puffy eyelids and swollen face
* Dry, rough, sparse hair
* Weight gain
* Feel tired
We have some great products that assist the body in bringing hormones to balance.
SclarEssence essential oil
* Helps the body to balance it's own hormones naturally using essential oil phytoestrogens.
* Formulated to help the body to balance and enhance the natural effects of progesterone.
Shutran essential oil
* An empowering blend of oils designed to boost masculinity and confidence.
Mister essential oil
* Helps the body to be able to decongest the prostate and helps to promote greater male hormonal balance.
For both men and women
* Helps the body to maintain a healthy endocrine system which regulates several body systems for hormone balance.
* Helps to support hormone balance. It contains pregnenolone, DHEA, progesterone, blue and black cohosh, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, and other essential oils.
* A dietary supplement that helps to support a healthy endocrine system. It contains pregnenolone and DHEA that naturally decline with age but are necessary for mental acuity as well as cardiovascular and immune system health.
* Developed to support and nourish a healthy thyroid, support healthy metabolism, and reduce fatigue. It contains specially selected glandular nutrients, herbs, amino acids, minerals, and essential oils.
Give these products a try and they just might be the answer to helping you to be properly balanced for good health. You can find out more at: http://www.thisworks.biz
Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.