SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
7/10/2011 8:59:18 PM EST
|Who Needs The Healthcare Discount Card
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
How Tri Hope Group healthcare savings card can be helpful for everyone in America?
THE UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED
A. UNINSURED - ANYONE without health insurance or Medicaid/Medicare/Veterans Benefits
1. INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
2. Parents whose children qualify for SCHIP (State Children’s Health Insurance Program) but
who don’t qualify for any assistance for themselves.
3. College age children - or children living at home who are no longer covered due to age.
4. Family members not covered by employer-provided health insurance.
1. Employees of small businesses that don’t offer insurance
2. Employees who can’t afford their share of the insurance premium or decline coverage
3. Part-time or minimum wage employees
4. Laid off employees who can’t/don’t take advantage of COBRA
C. UNDER-INSURED – ANYONE whose medications are not covered by their plan
D. INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
1. Who have deductibles and waiting periods
2. Whose plan does not include prescription coverage
3. Whose medication is not covered by their plan
4. Whose co-pay is higher than the discounted RxCut price
5. Whose plan is limited or only covers catastrophic coverage
1. In deductible or in waiting periods before they are eligible
2. Employees who take medications that are not covered by their insurance plan
F. PEOPLE IN THE “MEDICARE DOUGHNUT HOLE”
1. Medicare recipients without a Medicare Part D Prescription plan
2. Medicare Part D Prescription Plan enrollees without “Medi-Gap” coverage; they have a $295
deductible and a co-pay of 25% of the next $2,405; then they must pay 100% of the next $4,350 out of pocket.
1. Those with high deductibles. Actually, it works for people a majority of the time on generic prescriptions if the co-pay is ?$10.00.
2. Medicines that are not covered by insurance
Are you interested in earning a great residual income giving away free healthcare discount cards from Tri Hope Group? You can join it here ( ibourl.com/7qd ). You can find more information here too ( www.rxstory.com/ ). Do you know a non-profit that can benefit from a new source of residual funds created by giving away free healthcare savings cards? Have them join free, get and give away 5,000 cards free, and start getting a nice commission now. Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.