SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
5/22/2012 11:15:36 AM EST
|Beauty Foods from the Garden Diet
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
• Water - drink water with the juice of one lemon juice or 2 tbs apple cider vinegar per 20 oz water every morning before eating any food.
• Green juice - especially celery and cucumbers - Drink nothing but green juice until the afternoon or evening and see your face shine.
• Experiment with a low or no salt diet.
• Apple Cider Vinegar: This vinegar has a number of healing properties and it makes the skin soft and supple. Apple cider vinegar is concentrated with enzymes and these help peel off dead skin cells. It breaks down fat and helps food digest properly.
• Carrots: Help to maintain the outer layer of the skin to prevent premature aging. It works just like Retin A.
• Citrus Fruits: These fruits hold the skin cells together by forming collagen. Collagen cannot be added to the skin topically and hence fruits and juices must be made an integral part of your daily diet. For younger looking skin forever, eat 5 oranges per day, that is it! You'll be surprised at the things nature has provided us with.
• Garlic: Helps to combat wrinkles and restores tissues.
• Tomatoes: This vegetable does wonders to your skin. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium.
• Hot peppers - Improve digestion and help move blood more efficiently, both of which are extremely important for beauty.
• Flaxseed oil is the best source of essential fatty acid that contains Omega 3s. 1tsp of flaxseed oil per day provides just enough Omega 3s to hydrate the skin. Keep in mind fatty acids also dilute sebum and unclog pores that otherwise leads to acne.
• Mushroom is rich in riboflavin (vitamin B2). Riboflavin is involved in tissue maintenance and repair, and improves skin blemishes caused by rosacea.
• One cup of Acerola cherries supplies 100% of your daily allowance of vitamin C. As an antioxidant, vitamin C fights skin damage and wrinkles, producing collagen, the structural protein in your skin.
• Almonds provide 150% of your daily need for vitamin E, which is great for your complexion.
• Mangoes contain vitamin A which maintains and repairs skin cells. It is also an antioxidant that fights free radical damage that can prematurely age the skin.
• Avocado is an awesome face food. It is abundant in essential oils and B-complex vitamins that will nourish your skin inside and out. Avocados contain a lot of niacin (vitamin B3) which is especially important for healthier skin. Niacin is anti-inflammatory, and soothes irritated, red and blotchy skin.
I began this journey of incorporating more plant based foods and found this list of foods that have health benefits. One of things as a business owner is not only do we want more success in our businesss we want to be healthy and look radiant and be able to enjoy life. Along my journey, I have improved my health and my choices has increased my energy and improved my outlook. Small changes can make a difference in our business.
To your Success
Chari Farmer Ogogo
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.