SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
5/21/2011 10:39:17 AM EST
|Give Or Ask And It Will BE GIVEN? Really?
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Ask and it is given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened... Give and it shall be GIVEN to you. This is the formula for financial success as outlined in the Bible. How simple is that? Ask and it is given? Wow!
When you ask God for anything, it is ALWAYS given... ALWAYS. However, if you are not ready to receive then what you are asking for will be given to someone else. Why is that?
There are several things that factor into WHY this might be happening to you, or people that you know... the most obvious villains being fear, doubt, worry, anxiety, stress, fear, depression, guilt or greed. When people petition God for an answer or solution, the majority are usually doing so during a time of great need or misfortune. When we allow those circumstances to define us, through our method of thinking, then we CANNOT receive.
We must also consider the teaching outlined in the Master Key System, letter four, sections 6,7 and 8...
6. The trained mind knows that every transaction must benefit every person who is in any way connected with the transaction, and any attempt to profit by the weakness, ignorance or necessity of another will inevitably operate to his disadvantage.
7. This is because the individual is a part of the Universal. A part cannot antagonize any other part, but, on the contrary, the welfare of each part depends upon a recognition of the interest of the whole.
8. Those who recognize this principle have a great advantage in the affairs of life. They do not wear themselves out. They can eliminate vagrant thoughts with facility. They can readily concentrate to the highest possible degree on any subject. They do not waste time or money upon objects which can be of no possible benefit to them.
Think about his in comparison to the way most people present themselves online, as Internet marketers...
* When you are working in a social environment, are your actions and intentions REALLY for the benefit of the WHOLE (meaning everyone) when you lead with a business opportunity instead of yourself?
* If part of the formula is "Give and it shall be given" does it not makes sense, then, to lead with our services, knowledge and gifts for purposes of building relationships before we determine if the relationship is a "right fit" for a business transaction?
*When people tell you they are hurting for money, things are not good and they are barely making ends meet are we doing the right thing by when we sign them up into a business opportunity, knowing well that their mind and finances are not right for doing so.
It's been said, for the last decade, that there is a 97% failure rate in the IM industry. Ask yourself, especially if you stand on any of the beliefs I have outlined in this post today, if EVERY action you make online is creating a solution or adding to the problem...
Use your mind and create a GREAT day!
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.