SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
8/31/2011 10:01:12 PM EST
|10 Benefits of Living with Integrity
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
I recently had an experience where someone filled out a request for information form on one of my websites. I recognized the name immediately because I see the name on Facebook and see the ads posted for their business opportunity. So I was excited when I tried to contact them because they already had the entrepreneurial spirit and would hopefully be open to another opportunity. Guess what, they gave a disconnected phone number. So I sent an email. The response was "just email me the info". So I did and got no response back. Not even a "no thank you". At that same time I saw they placed another ad for their opportunities. My thought is that they probably were fishing and hoping that they could convince me to join "their" opportunity instead of learning about mine.
I hope that in our attempts to build our businesses that we don't lose our integrity along the way. I will remember this person and when I see their opportunities, I will pass them by because this person lost my respect and trust. Two very precious commodities.
One more thing, please don't post your ads in your invitations. And please don't sent messages to your associates with your opportunities. The dashboard is a wonderful place to post that kind of thing. If we are interested, we will look. Take the time to get to know people and build a relationship with them.
I just spoke to a woman on the phone last night for about an hour that I had only email correspondence with for about 8 months. We have never met in person. She filled out a request for information form on my website so I called her. She and a bunch of her friends are going to join my business because I took the time to build a friendship with her and she trusts me. I told her the truth about my businesses and she picked the one that suits her the best. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!
1. When you stick to what you know is right or wrong, you don’t regret anything you have done.
2. People follow your example and act more honestly.
3. Your powers of observation are more accurate. You can see the truth about others more easily.
4. No need to keep your stories straight as your stories are facts. Less mental work is required.
5. You handle rejection and criticism more easily. For example, you are not bothered if someone says, "You charge too much!" As you have no doubt that your fees are fair, you know the other person has the problem.
6. You have fewer personality conflicts with others even when you are aggressive.
7. You fight crimes against you with more ferocity when you have nothing to hide.
8. When you make a mistake, it is easy to accept responsibility and move forward.
9. You earn the reputation as a person with integrity. For example, employees brag about honest bosses. "He might be more honest about your work than you might want to hear, but he’s fair and doesn’t lie."
10. Your odds of being sued, fined or convicted of a crime go way down.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.