SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
12/7/2011 2:28:32 PM EST
|DO YOU ASK??
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
"you've got to ask. Asking is, in my opinion, the world's most powerful and neglected secret to success and happiness" ~~Percy Ross
Why are people afraid to ask?
my best guess...they are afraid of many things such as looking needy, looking foolish, looking stupid. but mostly they are afraid of rejection. They are afraid of hearing the word NO.
The sad thing is that they are already rejecting themselves before anything can happen.
History is filled with examples of incredible success stories and wealth and all sorts of benefits people have received simply by asking for them. Yet for some reason, asking, which is one of the most powerful roads to success, is still a challenge that holds most people back. Most people are holding themselves back by not asking for the information, help, support, money and time they need to fulfill their vision and make their dreams come true.
So here are some ways to ask for whatever it is....
1. Ask as if you expect to get it! ask with a positive expectation.
2. Assume you can! don't ever assume against yourself
3. Ask someone who CAN give it to you! Qualify the people you ask, who has the authority to give you what you want or need?
4. Be Clear and Specific! vague requests will give you vague results
5. Ask Repeatedly! Don't ever give up!
So go ...ask for what you want...take the risk! Sometimes just asking for what you want can give you the results you desire!
here's a little inspiration for you along the way...
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.