SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
7/1/2012 11:41:03 AM EST
|12 Ways to Get Yourself Motivated
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
Please enjoy this wonderful article by Will Edwards:
1. Ensure You Take Regular Aerobic Exercise – If you commit to doing a
little aerobic exercise every day, your energy levels, your enthusiasm
for life and your self-motivation will all naturally rise.
2. Watch Motivational Videos Every Day – You can get yourself fired up
very easily by watching inspirational and motivational videos and movies.
Just watch one video every day. Visit motivatetube for a whole bunch of
3. Read Inspiring Stories – Stories of people who overcame great odds in
order to achieve some inspiring goal are particularly uplifting. Read
autobiographies of people who have achieved success against all the odds.
4. Stop Watching TV News – There’s nothing good on there and it’s full of
stuff that can quite easily demotivate you. So stop watching it especially
in the mornings.
5. Listen to Inspiring Music – Music is a great way to make use of your
natural programming by firing naturally created NLP anchors. Keep the music
that inspires you in the car and play it on the way to work.
6. Engage in Positive Self Talk – They can’t lock you up for doing it, so
displace that negative self-talk with positive messages. Start telling yourself
that you can do it – whatever that is for you.
7. Do Something that Makes You Feel Good – Whether it’s hugging a puppy or
a kitten, going for a walk somewhere beautiful or doing a happy dance, do
something that lifts your spirits.
8. Smile and Laugh More Often – Watch funny movies that make you laugh. When
you feel angry, try to smile, when you feel sad, try to smile, when you feel
happy, smile. Smiling makes you feel happy; laughing makes you feel great.
9. Count Your Blessings – No matter how badly off you are, there are plenty of
people who are a lot worse off than you and some of them are enjoying life to
the full. So be thankful for your life and start counting your blessings.
10. Have a Vision – Use a vision-board to make a collage of your future life.
Set goals and milestones Keep a personal diary/journal to track your progress
and reward yourself for each achievement.
11. De-clutter Your Life – Rearrange your workspace and get properly organised.
Chuck your old clothes away. If there’s anything you haven’t worn for two years,
you don’t need it.
12. Eat More Cake – Forget about that diet occasionally. Don’t do it every day,
but remember to treat yourself every now and then.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.