SELECTED PRESS RELEASE:
4/17/2012 12:16:23 PM EST
|How to (Part Three)
VISIT WEBSITE (learn more)
How to (Part Three)
By Wanda K Robinson
How to change your lifestyle takes practice, time, and commitment.
LIVE YOUR DREAMS By BERTON BRALEY:
“If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, to give up your time, your peace, and your sleep for it...
If all that you dream and scheme is about it, and life seems useless and worthless without it...
If you gladly sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all your terror of the opposition for it...
If you simply go after that thing you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence and stern pertinacity...
If neither cold, poverty, famine, nor gout, sickness nor pain, of body and brain, can keep you away from the thing that you want...
If dogged and grim you beseech and beset it, with the help of God, you will get it!”
I totally agree with BERTON BRALEY.
Writing your goals does really work.
Here's a great example of the impact written goals have on success.
The Yale Graduating Class of 1953 – Study
• 3% had put their goals in writing
• 97% had incomplete goals or none at all!
Twenty years later… The 3% who set goals had greater income than the other 97% combined
Dreams become goals when they are written down.
Find a goal big enough to inspire you, something that will cause you to unleash your power.
Goals give you a vision that keeps you pressing on.
What dreams are you unwilling to give up on?
Dreams so powerful you’d never quit until they came true?
List 5 compelling dreams or goals that create a passionate and emotional response from you.
Feel free to email your List of 5 compelling dreams/goals I enjoy reading other peoples dreams, and am there to help others reach their dreams. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be seeing you at the top.
BUSINESS OWNER COMMENTS:
** You need to be a member of IBOtoolbox to comment. Click Here to create free account.